WTB boat in the Houston/Conroe area >

WTB boat in the Houston/Conroe area

Notices

WTB boat in the Houston/Conroe area

Old 07-17-2014, 03:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB boat in the Houston/Conroe area

I've been looking at boats for the past few months but everything I like is in Arizona. Does anyone know of any powerboats 27'-36' for sale in the area? Don't really want a baja. Looking at Nordic, Magic, Laveycraft mid cabin open bow. V or cat. Something nice for less than $70k.
Thanks
Old 07-18-2014, 01:34 PM
Registered

I had the same problem when I bought my Spectre and ended up driving to Mississippi to pick it up. You would think with all the boats around here it would be pretty easy to find what you want. Good luck trying to find your new ride.
Old 07-18-2014, 03:59 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Very few performance boaters in Greater Houston despite its size. Put a thread up on General Discussion or Texas Chat and see what you get. Also call Endeavor Marina or Marine Max in Seabrook for any leads. I saw an Outerlinits in a boat repair shop off of Hiway 105 E near Conroe. Go east from I45 on 105 and look both ways there are several used boat sellers that may have what you want. These places will be before you get to Walden Road. There also were some performance boats on a lot on Richmond Ave. near Dave and Busters. Don't be afraid of a Baja in good shape.

Last edited by On Time; 07-18-2014 at 04:08 PM.
Old 07-18-2014, 05:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by On Time
Very few performance boaters in Greater Houston despite its size. Put a thread up on General Discussion or Texas Chat and see what you get. Also call Endeavor Marina or Marine Max in Seabrook for any leads. I saw an Outerlinits in a boat repair shop off of Hiway 105 E near Conroe. Go east from I45 on 105 and look both ways there are several used boat sellers that may have what you want. These places will be before you get to Walden Road. There also were some performance boats on a lot on Richmond Ave. near Dave and Busters. Don't be afraid of a Baja in good shape.
Thanks for the info. I will check those places. Also I'm not scared of a Baja, I actually like the cockpit room of the 33', it's that most of my boating friends we ride with have them. I want something different that stands out. Also I like the mid cabin open bow. I haven't seen a Baja with that option.
Old 07-18-2014, 11:04 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Its been several weeks since I saw them but on South side of Westheimer, West of the loop there were several Baja on a lot. Not sure if they were for sale but they were all fairly late model on trailers. Might be a lead.
Old 07-18-2014, 11:59 PM
Registered

My friend has a baja 302 for sale in shreveport, la. we are in houston for business a few times a month so that is no problem as it is only 3 1/2 hours away. twin 496's with 125 original hours. boat is spotless. has $4K stereo and neons throughout. loaded boss package with extended swim platform. $59k. I know he will deal though. fell free to give him a call. 318 two7two zero4six3 Daniel.
Old 07-19-2014, 09:58 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

I'm thinking of selling my 04 29 outlaw with 496 mags. Just throwing that out there. Also my bud in the storage unit next to me is selling his 02 33 outlaw.

Last edited by T-RAV; 07-19-2014 at 11:04 AM.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have a 32 fountain for sale although not listed yet
Old 07-05-2023, 11:02 AM
Registered

Received 87 Likes on 33 Posts

9 yr old post
so imagine boat sold long ago
are u in houston area looking for a boat?
i just finished a resto on a 32 hustler
and know of super nice 32B skater
that both could be bought