Notices

Beware, eagle trailer

Old 07-14-2005, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Beware, eagle trailer

Ok, Brad seemed like a good guy, asked me to take some measurements and mentioned having someone look at it.
I left messages on 6/14-7/1-7/14, no return. I want to go on a trip and would like to stay out of the repair shop. Here we go again. Need a trailer? I would suggest anything other than Eagle and Nextrail. JC
Old 07-14-2005, 01:02 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

I had brake problems on my new Eagle Triple Axle Drums {Old Owner}..
Called them Mon. AM.....Eagles truck was here Tues at 6AM
Unloaded my boat at a Marina & took it back to Factory...
Trailer showed back up Fri with Triple Axle Disc brakes....
Eagles Idea...Not mine....I was speachless !!!That was Customer service A++
Old 07-15-2005, 11:23 AM
Registered

And they told me to get screwed. Go figure. I'm glad it worked out for you. Meanwhile I have an '02 trailer That Brad agreed was a "piece" Made by his company. I hate to sound like a whiner, I'm just tired of kissing my customers ass to make them happy and I wait over a month with no return phone call. I can only hope someone makes a decision NOT to buy a nextrail based on this. Real business men know that more work can be generated by a complaint than a compliment. Amatures are of afraid of complaints and try to avoid them like the plague. They should have stayed working for someone else, their not cut out for this. Thanks for listening to me rant. JC
Old 07-15-2005, 08:41 PM
Registered

Location: Where the water meets the oaks 'n Pines in the Sierra Nevada's of NorCal
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had a slight problem with my Instigator 3axle alum trailer(also utilizes a Nextrail componente I believe) AND the Instigator Trailer company in Tx. stepped up to the plate and provided a completly new trailer 2000 miles away and deliveried it to me on Fathers day....

Brett of INSTIGATOR in Houston Tx also deserves some kudos...put them on your shopping list...love my trailer and still appreciate the stand up service.

Sorry to hear misfortunes Fountain27 best of luck. Keep the faith and follow up with Eagle...they may come through
Old 10-28-2005, 04:08 PM
TJ1
Registered

Question Re: Beware, eagle trailer

Don't know who Brad is but ordered my trailer from Gary at Nextrail. I ordered disk brakes and the stainless steel package. The trailer arrived with several others; mine on top. It was first off, the others went further north. I know nothing about brakes and couldn't tell you disk from drum but ordered them because my friends said to. I got the wrong trailer with the wrong vin # (discovered the next day 10/27/05). No disk brakes, no SS package. They are now trying to change the vin # and tell me they don't have a ss package because ss will eat through the alm and that the drumbs are better than the disk. Tom, Gary's brother the owners of the company said he will fax me a 5 year warranty on the drum brakes. He also said the brakes are a new kind of SS brake and better than disk. No warranty faxed yet. I'm being taken aren't I ?
Old 10-28-2005, 04:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TJ1
Don't know who Brad is but ordered my trailer from Gary at Nextrail. I ordered disk brakes and the stainless steel package. The trailer arrived with several others; mine on top. It was first off, the others went further north. I know nothing about brakes and couldn't tell you disk from drum but ordered them because my friends said to. I got the wrong trailer with the wrong vin # (discovered the next day 10/27/05). No disk brakes, no SS package. They are now trying to change the vin # and tell me they don't have a ss package because ss will eat through the alm and that the drumbs are better than the disk. Tom, Gary's brother the owners of the company said he will fax me a 5 year warranty on the drum brakes. He also said the brakes are a new kind of SS brake and better than disk. No warranty faxed yet. I'm being taken aren't I ?
Yup
Old 10-28-2005, 07:52 PM
Registered

Location: Where the water meets the oaks 'n Pines in the Sierra Nevada's of NorCal

tj1,
Make sure they honor what is on your sales contract/po and what you ordered. Stay on them and try not to let time slip by -documenting time and date you spoke/e-mailed/etc
Don't let them work you!

Last edited by GoCiggie31; 10-28-2005 at 07:55 PM.
Old 10-29-2005, 03:31 AM
TJ1
Registered

Gary wouldn't mail or fax an agreement before the trailer was delivered. Then the driver didn't have the extras on the paperwork. Trust sometnhing I know better than to do. I have some things in place and working now. I'll keep y'all posted.
Old 10-29-2005, 10:30 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=TJ1]Gary wouldn't mail or fax an agreement before the trailer was delivered. Then the driver didn't have the extras on the paperwork.

Eagle huh? Very interesting and disappointing

Best of luck
Old 10-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=GoCiggie31]
Originally Posted by TJ1
Gary wouldn't mail or fax an agreement before the trailer was delivered. Then the driver didn't have the extras on the paperwork.

Eagle huh? Very interesting and disappointing

Best of luck
Not Eagle....Nextrail

Quick Reply: Beware, eagle trailer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.