Notices

Am I the only stoodge?

Old 10-30-2006, 12:28 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Am I the only stoodge?

Drive what you enjoy. If you put that many miles on, at least enjoy your ride. My 02.

Sam
Old 10-30-2006, 12:40 PM
Registered

Just a thought, move closer to work if possible. Just think how much you would be making if you got paid for driving time to and from work. Just my 2 cents.
Old 10-30-2006, 01:39 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I drive an Excursion PSD every day- 35,000 miles a year. I bought a second one just to have a low-mile one for family use, vacations, etc. I often pull a trailer and/or have customers so it suits the bill nicely. Plus, if someone in their POS driver blows a light in front of me, I'll be going home in a rental while they're going into a box.

Survival has no unreasonable cost to it. When my son started driving, he learned in a Tahoe that he drives now. My daughter got one of those Volvo SUV's with a gazillion airbags. Spending as much time as I do on the road, I've had the opportunity to see lots of little cars reduced to splinters. I've also seen many big SUV's and pickups with minimal damage sitting across the intersection from them.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:59 AM
Registered

never thought about like that Chris , would much rather have myself rapped in a whole lot of steel rather than a tiny tin can, especially when most of my driving is done when the big rigs take up most of the roads,