Notices

hey byrd...

Old 03-19-2007, 11:39 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

as much as a dic k face as i act around here, when it comes to doing this right, im all about it.. i bought a 450 to tow my cafe racer and needed every bit of it... i used to own a garbage co in nyc and i payed for correct insurance for the trucks and workers... when the time came that i needed my insurnace, because of a near fataility with one of the packers on 45 and 5th street my shi t was not only straight but was stelling... because i had the right numbers on the truck for weight, and did not try and save a few bucks, and because i had the proper insurance, i was covered for a 10,000,000 dollar lawsuit, that she only got 300,000 out of them for pity... believe me, getting the right tow rig, or the right hitch is more important than you know.. if you think, you will get away with it, you might, but than again someon else might own your ass, cause you thought your weight distribution hitch was legal.... some of the towing question around are plain stupid, you wonder how the hell they past the 2nd grade.... anyway, back to being a dic k hole.....