Notices

F150 SVT Lightning

Old 04-03-2007, 06:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[QUOTE=Canada Jeff; The new Harley trucks need more power! They are gutless now.[/QUOTE]

One of the local dealers(Mullinax Ford) had one with a Roush installed supercharger pkg. that helped it considerably,,but it's still not up to the standards of the earlier svt/harley trucks..and with gas prices on a steady increase, they're having a hard time selling it..Right now its on the lot for 2 grand under sticker, with no bump(which was originally 6250.00) for the Roush modifications.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:15 PM
Registered

I thought about the roush package when I was shoping for a truck last year. But I hear you on the fuel thing.

There is a 07 Rouche truck for sale up here too. Brand new. I don't like the lowered look, or the stripes to be honest

http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details....gory=203&CAT=2
Old 04-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Registered

Cool

Originally Posted by Canada Jeff
I thought about the roush package when I was shoping for a truck last year. But I hear you on the fuel thing.

There is a 07 Rouche truck for sale up here too. Brand new. I don't like the lowered look, or the stripes to be honest

http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details....gory=203&CAT=2
The Roush truck they have down here is actually a Harley truck with the Roush supercharger conversion..No Roush stripes or lowering, just the engine mods.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:47 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Slick02
The Roush truck they have down here is actually a Harley truck with the Roush supercharger conversion..No Roush stripes or lowering, just the engine mods.

That would be the schit! I asume it has the AWD to. Kinda useless with out it. For up here anyways.
Old 04-05-2007, 08:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Canada Jeff
That would be the schit! I asume it has the AWD to. Kinda useless with out it. For up here anyways.
Yep it is, the biggest thing that put me off buying it is that the Harley trucks don't qualify for the 0 interest financing.which kinda p*^ses me off considering the butt ugly Roush truck parked next to it was eligible for 0 interest.so the hit on the interest rate plus gas prices going where their going, I let it pass.