Notices

36' trailer 4 sale

Old 09-05-2007, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sea-Dated
Nope, it is running great. Maybe go this winter for a top end but that is it. Mine is on the water and ready to go. Did you get yours up to Brad?
Mine is at Brad's as of yesterday. That POS trailer I bought I keep finding more and more stuff screwed up with it. I looked at the brakes on Monday, and one rotor was used & thrashed. It had a pretty bad groove problem. The pads had plenty of material, but were grooved because of the rotor. Correct me if I'm wrong, but pads with material don't groove a rotor! He put USED BRAKE PARTS on my brand new trailer. As I said, I charged back my credit card and received the credit, but I feel like I ought to sue him for putting us in danger. He apparently has no money anyway, so it would be a waste of time. We haven't heard a word from him. If he is out of business like I heard, we will most likely get to keep the trailer. Then I'll have to make it work. I had the rotor turned, and it works great now.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:02 PM
The BAD Guy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sea-Dated
It is a heavy steel trailer. Not sure of the weight but I drug it down to Miami empty and then back with my Cafe' on it and it is a heavy trailer. It is a nice trailer though, drive gaurd and everything.
Price lowered to $3399 someone can get a great deal.