Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Trucks, Trailers and Transportation (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/trucks-trailers-transportation-159/)
-   -   Full Pimp Toy Hauler!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/trucks-trailers-transportation/178071-full-pimp-toy-hauler.html)

thunderusone 01-22-2008 03:38 PM

Full Pimp Toy Hauler!!!

3 Attachment(s)
Here are a couple of pics of our new toy hauler. It is a 53' trailer with living quarters. It has 29' of garage and 24' of living quarters with a slide out in the front. I wanted to give some of you an idea of what the the new model trucks are capable of pulling and stopping if set up correctly. The whole rig weighs 27,440lbs with the loaded trailer weighing 19,080lbs. Pin weight is 4,780 lbs. I do not have air bags and the truck handles it fine and tows up mountains (at least inTN) and never gets under 65mph and tows effortlessly at 70 to 75 everywhere else. It has a juice with attitude, 4" turbo back duals, and afe cold air with a blocked off egr.

thunderusone 01-22-2008 03:41 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Cargo area.

thunderusone 01-22-2008 03:42 PM

3 Attachment(s)
LQ area.

thunderusone 01-22-2008 03:47 PM

It is a tight fit in my shop. The shop is 72' deep. With the truck and trailer hooked together, I have 3 inches to the back wall and 1.5" from the front bumper to the brace on the garage door. BUT IT FITS!!:cool-smiley-026:

bgchuby01 01-22-2008 06:36 PM

I wish you the best and it looks good. some states, don't know about Tnn are cracking down on total gross weight being higher than the trucks sticker in the door can handle. check with Tnn DOT to find out how they look at those things. Oklahoma, Texas, calif and florida are starting to look at the trucks decal in the door and if you are heavier then the sticker they can make you dis connect. Just cover your azz

waterboy222 01-22-2008 06:41 PM

register it as a farm vehicle and all DOT goes out the window.. you can haul whatever you want on whatever you want behind whatever you want.. I see flatbed f250's with 30k worth of hay piled onto a dual single axle trailer here all the time.. scarrrrry..

good lookin rig though, that must be one heck of a shop! I love those can-ams! I race my outlander in the desert series here.

bgchuby01 01-22-2008 09:21 PM

Thats what I am talking about. all those one ton trucks pulling those large big tex trailers will soon be a thing of the past

Wobble 01-23-2008 01:56 PM

Awesome:drink: Hows the back doing?

thunderusone 01-23-2008 05:18 PM

One day at a time...good days and bad days....you know the story. But...it could be alot worse!

WARPARTY36 01-24-2008 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by waterboy222 (Post 2416860)
register it as a farm vehicle and all DOT goes out the window.. you can haul whatever you want on whatever you want behind whatever you want.. I see flatbed f250's with 30k worth of hay piled onto a dual single axle trailer here all the time.. scarrrrry..

I wouldn't recommend that:grinser010: DOT/OCC has been through our parking lot checking for farm tags, and even pulling diesel samples out of employees pick ups to check for dyed diesel. You do not want to get caught with either one! I know they hit American Airlines and large companies quite a bit.