Notices

what is JQ Tex trailers?

Old 03-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what is JQ Tex trailers?

I have searched everywhere for this JQ Tex trailer manfacturer. I have a red 1999 with electric drums. I am looking to upgrade to electric/hydraulic disc. I need to speak to the manufacturer. Anybody know their phone #?
I might also want to just sell the trailer outright and buy a different one. The trailer was built specifically for a 42 Fountain Lightning and is in great shape. Anyone need one?
Thanks
Old 03-11-2008, 08:38 PM
Registered

J Q Tex Inc
1033 E 5th St
Mishawaka, IN , 46544-2833
Phone: 574-259-0329
FAX: 574-258-1132

I also found www.trailmastertrailers.com. I don't know if JQ Tex sold to these guys or they are one in the same. My Sunsation sits on a JQ Tex trailer too. I've called them before about a part and give them your trailer serial number and they will know exactly what you have and will need.

Good Luck.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:47 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

i think they are higher end custom build trail masters, but im really not sure
Old 03-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Registered

thank you. that is just what i needed. looks like the guys.
Old 07-16-2015, 02:15 PM
Registered

So the folks at Vanguard/Trailmaster Could have not been more helpful. Super folks taking time to give me all the information i was looking for. They unfortunately did not have the part i was looking for Hub/rotor/bearings/seal kit completely ready to install including grease which sold from them @ $140. They sent me to Redneck trailer supply. Redneck did have the part, we discussed what i needed and i verified twice that this was the whole thing ready to put on hub/rotor/bearings/seal. I was assured it was but $20 more than Vanguard $159.55. Ok... I need it for a trip! Well it showed up today, I leave tomorrow. Well..... It was hub/rotor @ $191 w/shipping/tax no bearings no seal. Just Rotor/Hub. I called redneck and their answer was i made a mistake sorry it doesn't come with bearings or seal. They would however sell me the bearings and seal at additional cost. Be Aware! They are not the best to deal with and you may not get what they tell you you are buying. Disgusted!
Old 07-17-2015, 07:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by f272v4
So the folks at Vanguard/Trailmaster Could have not been more helpful. Super folks taking time to give me all the information i was looking for. They unfortunately did not have the part i was looking for Hub/rotor/bearings/seal kit completely ready to install including grease which sold from them @ $140. They sent me to Redneck trailer supply. Redneck did have the part, we discussed what i needed and i verified twice that this was the whole thing ready to put on hub/rotor/bearings/seal. I was assured it was but $20 more than Vanguard $159.55. Ok... I need it for a trip! Well it showed up today, I leave tomorrow. Well..... It was hub/rotor @ $191 w/shipping/tax no bearings no seal. Just Rotor/Hub. I called redneck and their answer was i made a mistake sorry it doesn't come with bearings or seal. They would however sell me the bearings and seal at additional cost. Be Aware! They are not the best to deal with and you may not get what they tell you you are buying. Disgusted!
That's why they are called Redneck Trailer supplies. Just sounds to dodgy to deal with.
Old 07-17-2015, 09:49 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wombat
That's why they are called Redneck Trailer supplies. Just sounds to dodgy to deal with.
Yes, it's a bad name, and they did him wrong in this case, but Redneck is one of the biggest trailer supply distributors in the country. You can deal with whoever you want to for heavy trailer supplies, but most likely they will have bought the items wholesale from Redneck.