Notices

New truck from offleaseonly

Old 03-19-2008, 10:38 PM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Originally Posted by Carguy08
Im a full line GM dealer and this will never happen. EVER!! General Motors has spent milions setting up there online site for dealers to buy the cars without going to auctions. They get paid as soon as the dealer clicks Buy! How many times do people not pay on ebay. Then think about gm stealing buisness away from the very people they rely on to buy the vehicles they build (dealers). What Gm annouced is that the dealers will get a certain amount of free listings on ebay to list our ceritfied cars that we already own. Want to find a nice off lease vehicle? Find a good new car dealer that takes pride in his used car business. J.M.O. Or roll the dice at the liitle guys! They are the ones that buy my junk at the auction every week. I'm not speaking about every small used car dealer, there are alot of good ones. I'm sure the offleaseonly. com is one of them. I just get to see what some of these guys buy and put for sale, and its scary. You know what there favorite close is.... CLEAN CAR FAX!!!!
Mark and Eileen move several hundred cars a month and run a place that is easy on the customers. Their office area is one open room so there are no managers offices/ backrooms to make the client feel intimidated. Your quote indicates you run a new car stealership with high overhead, low margins on new cars, limited selection on used cars and lots of corporate suggestions on how to operate your franchise.
Bad experiences can happen at any dealership at any level. This thread was started by a guy who bought a used truck and was very happy about it so let the guy enjoy his new truck. I bought a brand new Audi from a Rolls, Bentley, Audi, Porsche, Mini, BMW dealership (all brands one location) and it had bondo/paintwork in the roof and it was sold to me as new/ no issues. 90 days later they were very happy to replace the car for free with a new one at no cost to me for my inconvenience of dealing with the issue.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It sounds like your dealer stepped up to their mistake, and thats thats great. Its what every reputable dealer should do.

I specified that I know nothing about the operation where he bought the Navi and I also stated that Im sure the place has a good operation. People's testimonies on here verify that. My response was an answer on where to find a good off lease GM. I see people get beat everyday by fly by night low rent no commitment to their customer operations. They come and go all the time. And when they go they end up on another corner of another town doing the same thing under another Sign. Same bidder badge buying the same wrecks.

I apologize if my response was interpreted in any other fashion. Ive edited my post to stop any further confusion.

BTW if you need books, keys, mats ect.. I can give you a good price if you want new ones. Nice find on the monocrome black. They are a tough find. Lots of luck.

Last edited by Carguy08; 03-20-2008 at 08:27 AM.
Old 03-20-2008, 05:42 PM
Registered

It sounds like your dealer stepped up to their mistake, and thats thats great. Its what every reputable dealer should do.

I specified that I know nothing about the operation where he bought the Navi and I also stated that Im sure the place has a good operation. People's testimonies on here verify that. My response was an answer on where to find a good off lease GM. I see people get beat everyday by fly by night low rent no commitment to their customer operations. They come and go all the time. And when they go they end up on another corner of another town doing the same thing under another Sign. Same bidder badge buying the same wrecks.

I apologize if my response was interpreted in any other fashion. Ive edited my post to stop any further confusion.

BTW if you need books, keys, mats ect.. I can give you a good price if you want new ones. Nice find on the monocrome black. They are a tough find. Lots of luck.
Thank you for clarifying your position
Old 03-24-2008, 08:25 PM
Auto Sales & Leasing
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by CIGARETTE 1972
always thought gm lease returns were "program cars"
"Program Cars" are rentals that the manufacturer buys back from the rental car companies on a guaranteed depreciation figure. There's a monthly guaranteed depreciation rate for all cars in the program, as such, they are called "Program Cars."

For example, I have Ford Expeditions in my rental fleet. The guaranteed depreciation is $xxx per month. I have to keep it a minimum of 6 months and then I turn it back into Ford. They subtract the guaranteed depreciation rate time the number of months, less any damage over the $400 allowance and send me a check.
Old 03-24-2008, 09:00 PM
Commercial Member
Commercial Member

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Mark and Eileen are great people! Congrats on the new ride. You will love it!
Old 03-25-2008, 08:01 AM
Registered

We Don't Sell GM products at the moment but we are continuing to expand our product line as mentioned we have added bmw and mercedes we always had jaguar and mazda which are are ford products.Most of the vehichles are 1 owner leased cars and trucks that are really in new condition as for rentals they are always current model year with less than 20k miles so really they are a good value about 5 to ten thousand less than new you can't beat that!!!We do stock over 400 vehichles and we sell at true wholesale not retail with no dealer fees or nonsense and we sell over 300 vehichles a month world wide and hold the title for the largest volume used car dealer in florida.Also yes the boat is for sale new nor tech coming summer 08.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:09 AM
Registered

What Gm annouced is that the dealers will get a certain amount of free listings on ebay to list our ceritfied cars that we already own. They are urging us to list every vehicle the whole time we own it.
That will mean they will try to get more money for them than a dealer would pay at auction I think a manufacturer can't be in the retail buisiness?
Old 02-19-2018, 03:48 PM
Registered

Received 421 Likes on 175 Posts

Wow, this is an old thread to revive!

The Mrs is thinking about replacing her Infinity and I have been watching Offleaseonly over the past few months. For late model cars, it seems that they have the best pricing by far. I have certainly not seen anything negative about doing business with them. Any opinions out there?
Old 02-19-2018, 05:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 36Tango
Wow, this is an old thread to revive!

The Mrs is thinking about replacing her Infinity and I have been watching Offleaseonly over the past few months. For late model cars, it seems that they have the best pricing by far. I have certainly not seen anything negative about doing business with them. Any opinions out there?
They just built a brand new dealership that rivals a new franchise dealership! If you roll up you would think it is a new Ford/GM store and they have 1200+ cars on the lot just at that location! I think they have 5000+ used cars in stock between all 4 locations.

Very up front place, I bought a 50K car there because it was cheaper than anywhere else. Carfax was perfect, went to the franchise dealer and ran the service history (car had 2 oil changes, filter changes) and still has plenty of factory warranty. They now are providing "true frame" evaluations that seem pretty sharp also.

Only advice.....DON'T WAIT. I missed a MINT X5 5.0 literally by an hour. I called, spoke with a salesman and asked to bring the car up for me. He called 20 minutes later and apologized the car was sold. I saw it online but was juggling my schedule to go see it and lost the car.

https://www.offleaseonly.com/

Last edited by Jupiter Sunsation; 02-19-2018 at 05:08 PM.
Old 02-20-2018, 08:17 AM
ben
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 22 Posts

Dam, I'm glad I saw this! Been looking for a new low mile Cadillac SRX for the wife and they're listed for 7-8k less than local. Not to mention its a great excuse for a trip to Florida!

Quick Reply: New truck from offleaseonly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.