Notices

Goosecam!

Old 05-01-2008, 12:26 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

www.hitchcam.com You can find them cheaper than listed on thier site. I got mine through jp customs......but I can't say that I would do that again. You have to have the Pac-Audio video interface to make it work. PM me your email and I will send you the poop on how to make two cams work with one switch. Get the interface first.....then then we will go through the instructions......trust me....it will make a lot more sense!
Old 05-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Bikini Removal Agent
I see that Wilson county tag! I am in Nashville and just bought the non-LUX unit for my 2006 Sierra 2500. I was thinking about doing the same thing with the back up cams. Would you mind sending me that wiring diagram with where you scored those backup cams?

By the Way - I like the Rolex
Are you living in Nashville now? Where do you guys boat living in Columbia......Bogata.....just kidding.
Old 05-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Registered

I am in Nashville almost always, my clothes and toothbrush #1 live in Columbia. We do the Priest thing, occasionally go to Old Hickory, have a place on Wilson in Florence Ala., Kentucky Lake/TN River(above and below the I-40 bridge) . I don't think I could outrun those helicopters that patrol the Keys 2 Cuba waters, or the 50 cal. Brownings inside them.