Notices

I am looking for a GMC.....

Old 09-13-2008, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink I am looking for a GMC.....

I know there are a few car salesmen on here so if anyone can hook me up with a sweet deal I would be forever in your debt.

I am looking for a 2008 Gmc Sierra 2500HD with the following options:
4x4 Duramax diesel w/ Allison tranny Crewcab
Leather
Sunroof
Navigation
Towing package (of course)

Thanks!!!!

Here is what I picked on the GMC website...

Colors (Modify):
Exterior: Onyx Black
Interior: Ebony Ultrasoft Leather-appointed
Seat Type: Seats, , front bucket, includes 10-way power driver and front passenger seat adjusters including 2-way power lumbar control, heated seat cushions and seatbacks, 2-position driver memory, adjustable outboard head restraints, floor console and storage pockets
Options & Packages (Modify):
Air cleaner, , high-capacity NO CHARGE
Air conditioning, , dual-zone automatic climate control, with individual climate settings for driver and right-front passenger NO CHARGE
Audio system feature, , Bose premium speaker system, with sub-woofer in center console NO CHARGE
Audio system with navigation, , AM/FM stereo with MP3 compatible CD player and multimedia navigation, with voice prompts, seek-and-scan, digital clock, auto-tone control, Radio Data System (RDS), speed-compensated volume and TheftLock $ 2,250.00
Brake controller, , integrated trailer $ 200.00
Cargo management system, , aluminum front and side C-channel rails, located in the pickup box, includes 4 adjustable tie-down hooks $ 195.00
Cooling, , auxiliary external transmission oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil NO CHARGE
Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel NO CHARGE
Defogger, , rear-window, electric NO CHARGE
Differential, , heavy-duty automatic locking rear NO CHARGE
Door locks, , power NO CHARGE
Engine block heater NO CHARGE
Engine, , Duramax 6.6L Turbo Diesel V8, B5-Diesel compatible (365 hp [271.7 kW] @ 3200 rpm, 660 lb-ft of torque [894.6 N-m] @ 1600 rpm) $ 7,195.00
Floor covering, , color-keyed carpeting, with rubberized vinyl floor mats (Extended and Crew Cab models also include rear floor mats) NO CHARGE
Fog lamps, , front, halogen NO CHARGE
GVWR, , 9200 lbs. (4173 kg) NO CHARGE
Glass, , Solar-Ray deep-tinted, (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) NO CHARGE
Moldings, , bodyside, body-colored NO CHARGE
OnStar, , 1-year of Safe and Sound plan, . Includes Automatic Notification of Air Bag Deployment, Stolen Vehicle Location Assistance, Emergency Services, Roadside Assistance, Remote Door Unlock (requires power locks), OnStar Vehicle Diagnostics, Hands-Free Calling, AccidentAssist and Remote Horn and Lights NO CHARGE
Rear axle, , 3.73 ratio NO CHARGE
Recovery hooks, , front, frame-mounted NO CHARGE
Remote vehicle starter prep package, includes Remote Keyless Entry NO CHARGE
Seat adjuster, , driver 10-way power NO CHARGE
Skid Plate Package, frame-mounted shields, includes front underbody shield starting behind front bumper and running to first cross-member, protecting front underbody, oil pan, differential case and transfer case NO CHARGE
Spare tire lock, keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door NO CHARGE
Steering wheel controls, , mounted audio controls NO CHARGE
Sunroof, , power, with express-open, Extended Cab retracts above roof, Crew Cab retracts into roof, includes (UG1) Universal Home Remote $ 995.00
Suspension Package, , Off-Road, includes 35mm deflective disk twin tube shock absorbers, off-road jounce bumpers, 36mm front stabilizer bar and Z71 decals on rear quarters NO CHARGE
Tires, , LT245/75R16E on-/off-road, blackwall $ -145.00
Trailering equipment, , heavy-duty, includes trailering hitch platform and 2.5-inch receiver with 2" adapter, 7-wire harness (harness includes wires for: park lamps, backup lamps, right turn, left turn, electric brake lead, battery and ground) with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector, wiring harness for after-market trailer brake controller (located in the instrument panel harness), and single wire for center high-mounted stop lamp $ 230.00
Transmission, , Allison 1000 6-speed automatic, electronically controlled with overdrive, electronic engine grade braking and tow/haul mode $ 1,200.00
Universal Home Remote NO CHARGE
Wheels, , 4 - 16" x 6.5" (40.6 cm x 16.5 cm) 8-lug polished forged aluminum, includes chrome center caps and steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels) Spare not included with (ZW9) pickup box delete unless a spare tire is ordered $ -150.00
Windshield washer fluid system, , heated NO CHARGE
XM Satellite Radio, . With a wide variety of programming, XM has something to excite any driver. Whether you want to be entertained or informed, to laugh, think, or sing, XM has the perfect channel for you - coast-to-coast, and in digital-quality sound. 3 trial months - no obligation NO CHARGE
Z71 Off-Road Package, includes (Z71) Off-Road Suspension Package, (G80) heavy-duty automatic locking rear differential and (NZZ) Skid Plate Package $ 600.00
Old 09-14-2008, 10:08 PM
Registered

Im sure someone closer than me can help you, but let me know if you need any price info, or to locate a truck down your way. Prices are really aggresive right now.
Anthony
Old 09-15-2008, 12:34 AM
Registered

Thanks bro. I appreciate the offer.
Old 09-16-2008, 03:39 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should be able to do a search on your own on the GMC website of local dealers who would have a truck.

If you buy before the end of the month you get Employee pricing + $5000 more off on a crew cab.

I doubt if you are leasing but if you are GM will pay 2 payments + give you an additional $2000 toward the purchase,