Notices

Can haul your boat

Old 04-25-2009, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well, we have insurance and everything...Ive even got a VERY unprofessional EMAIL from another hauler on this website about this, and I dont really care because its common business sence to haul for 1.00 a mile back to where you start then for nothing at all and pay for expenses yourself. i was offering that price as a backhaul rate...semis ( you know, the ones with 18wheels, 30quarts of oil per oil change, $400+for A tire, 3 or 4 times the insurance needed,4 maybe 5mpg all the time, IFTA, ETC ETC) make what alot of these guys are charging in a one ton truck. But, whatever. If someone wants to pay 50 to 75cents or more per mile to do the same thing, then so be it.

And if I make money or not shouldnt be of the concern of other hauling companies on this forum...I dont do this to get rich, or pay for my wife, kids, house,boats, etc etc. My more privaledged lifestyle is in the future, im killing time and having fun till that time comes. I also do it because Ive been around boats all my life and cant think of a better way to spend my time then hauling RVs to peoples houses and seeing their kids freak out of excitement because they have a new RV. Or seeing someones pride and joy being delivered to them in the form of a new or used boat theyve been eyeing for a countless amount of time.

Last edited by boatntrkr; 04-25-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:40 PM
Registered

las vegas to NJ

973-713-0302
Old 05-26-2009, 10:33 AM
Registered

Received 26 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Reno to Little Rock?

30 boat
Old 05-26-2009, 01:18 PM
Registered

Received 103 Likes on 75 Posts

Parry Sound Ontario to Port Clinton Ohio, can you do that if the boat has no trailer? How much? [email protected]
Old 05-26-2009, 06:00 PM
Registered

hey guys, sorry I havnt replied, this post hasnt been up top in awhile so i didnt bother to check it...If someone has anything they want moved, please PM me. Also, I dont have my own trailer...Thanks alot