Notices

Gooseneck boat trailer wanted

Old 02-13-2010, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Gooseneck boat trailer wanted

Anybody have or know of any gooseneck boat trailers for sale in the eastern half of the country? I'm looking for something around 24k GVW, triple axle, and capable of at least a 40 ft boat. Bigger is OK and I'd also look at a tandem dually but it has to be a gooseneck or 5th wheel with the drop style neck for use with a pick up bed. Trying to find something under $10k.

Thanks, Pat
[email protected]
Old 02-13-2010, 05:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 4 axle 22k# tag along that had a 50 Nortech, maybe you can get a goose neck on it.
Old 02-13-2010, 07:48 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by LapseofReason
I have a 4 axle 22k# tag along that had a 50 Nortech, maybe you can get a goose neck on it.
I think I talked to you about that trailer a few months ago. I'm really trying to come up with a gooseneck or 5th wheel but I'll keep it in mind. Thanks for the info

Thanks, Pat
Old 02-14-2010, 07:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea we talked at the boat show, a good trailer or truck shop should be able to cut the front off and make a goose neck for you, wouldnt even need to buy much alum. with all you could cut off. Let me know 5k takes it.