Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
What do you think about these 19.5s? >

What do you think about these 19.5s?

Notices

What do you think about these 19.5s?

Old 03-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can you get a good riding 19.5. I was under the impression they were all very stiff.
I have been thinking about 22 to get the best ride.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:51 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by 44MTI
Can you get a good riding 19.5. I was under the impression they were all very stiff.
I have been thinking about 22 to get the best ride.
my 19.5's ride like a dream Michael. there are a couple companies still making them although the design selection has gone down quite a bit. Most of it depends on the tire, I have toyos with a highway rib and they track straight and no hum. check Rickson and american...also pm Buck, i think he has a good line as well.

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 03-08-2010 at 10:54 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:53 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by ZBODaytona
I have been looking as well. Only ones i can find now are holes. Unless I want to go to a 22 or 24. Or even the 22.5, but I rather have the 19.5. Curious though why would brentz site still be up, though i did notice that same about not being updated. Though I thought i read somewhere around 1000 per wheel. Seems a little step to me, but could be wrong.
couple years ago at SEMA Brent and i were standing there talking with his dad, a group of Asians came buy and took pics of every wheel he had on display, within a few weeks the cheap knockoffs from his designs were coming over.
Old 03-08-2010, 04:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ZBODaytona
I have been looking as well. Only ones i can find now are holes. Unless I want to go to a 22 or 24. Or even the 22.5, but I rather have the 19.5. Curious though why would brentz site still be up, though i did notice that same about not being updated. Though I thought i read somewhere around 1000 per wheel. Seems a little step to me, but could be wrong.
This site has two different 19.5 designs. Everything he has is on one page so scroll down till you find the 19.5s;

www.chromewheel.com

If you want a high mileage tire(250-300k) he recommends the Michelin.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
couple years ago at SEMA Brent and i were standing there talking with his dad, a group of Asians came buy and took pics of every wheel he had on display, within a few weeks the cheap knockoffs from his designs were coming over.
I was at sema and saw alot of asians with the cameras. Its a shame that you cant to a thing about preventing knockoffs.
Old 03-08-2010, 10:22 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by turbo rr
I was at sema and saw alot of asians with the cameras. Its a shame that you cant to a thing about preventing knockoffs.
They have no creativity. All they can do is imitate like monkeys. No Chip Fooses over there eh.