Notices

Disc Brakes???

Old 12-13-2010, 06:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fossil fuel
TIE DOWN IS JUNK Their customer service is non existant and arrogant. DONT BUY ANYTHING TIE DOWN
what about the actuator(coupler)?? The description of its design "seems" better than the same rated titan and the atwood sucks(its the one that is on the trailer now)the atwood on there now has always been problematic
Old 12-13-2010, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 39 Posts

I don't care whats it is! In a few years they will run out of the chinese crap and it will be obsolete. Buy UFP or Titan. I kinda like the UFP stuff myself. Its local to me in San Marcos, CA. The last time I tried to buy a set of wheel studs from Tie down they actually got pissed off at me for going on their website and researching a number. THEY HAD THE BALLS TO ACCUSE ME OF STEALING A PASSWORD OR HACKING INTO THEIR PRECIOUS "DEALERS ONLY" AREA OF THIER SITE!!! ALL I DID WAS GOOGLE THE PART NUMBER.

Last edited by fossil fuel; 12-13-2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old 12-20-2010, 10:41 AM
PF Marine
Platinum Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Kodiak is the best http://www.kodiaktrailer.com/