Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Party/tailgate bus...  Look at mine. >

Party/tailgate bus... Look at mine.

Notices

Party/tailgate bus... Look at mine.

Old 10-07-2010, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bustedbrick
Fixxer, Did you get this stuff at a JD dealer? Price/gallon? Sounds like neat stuff could be useful.

Thanks, Randy
it was expensive. $60 a gallon and we got it through my bodyshop's paint dude. think the company is NCS. Ill ask if they are just local or nationwide.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:15 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
now tint all the windows and throw on some graphics..very cool.... did you install seatbelts too?
Just like a schoolbus... the back seats have no belts. Was trying to think of something mabye just like lap belts but would have to get soooo many from junked cars.

the driver has a belt and a spring seat. looks like the front seat came from a semi tractor.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Fixxxer22
Just like a schoolbus... the back seats have no belts. Was trying to think of something mabye just like lap belts but would have to get soooo many from junked cars.

the driver has a belt and a spring seat. looks like the front seat came from a semi tractor.
nice, I was just thinking from the liability standpoint, after all SUE used to be a girls name... have a blast with it.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
nice, I was just thinking from the liability standpoint, after all SUE used to be a girls name... have a blast with it.
It does leave me a little un-easy about the liability but where there is risk there is reward and that is boobies on the bus!
Old 10-07-2010, 11:08 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I love it.

Give me a day or two and I'll post some pics of ours. We've had a blast with it. Quite a bit different than what you've done with yours, but the budget is about the same.

Buck