Notices

what can i pull?

Old 01-16-2011, 04:29 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LapseofReason
I like the 29 Scarab with twin small blocks and Bravo's, you can limp home on one better than none and easier to dock with twins.
Well I like your boat. Any pics of it in the Nor-Tech forum?
Old 01-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Downtown42
Hi Steve yes that is Bob's place. In the Vietnam era he was contracted building ammo 24/7 365 in there. Wonder if the casket is still by his office?

Your new boat is awesome, I saw you headed west last summer on maybe a Sunday, maybe I can take a peek this season??
Caskets still there, I store my snowmobile trailer with him for off season so I see it every year! Maybe we'll cross paths this summer!
Steve
Old 01-17-2011, 08:51 AM
Registered

Location: Northern, KY (Cincinnati) Lake St Clair, MI Norris Lake, TN
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gofastnewbe
i bought a 06 dodge 2500 4x4 quad cab long bed with a hemi and 4:10 axles. i have been looking around on here and it looks like these trucks dont get good towing reviews. i am looking for i new (to me) boat but not sure what this truck would be comfortable pulling. been looking at late 90s 29 outlaws or scarabs. but if the truck is not up to it maybe 27s or 25s. its about 20min ride to river mostly flat some hills though and once or twice a year a 2 hour ride to smithmoutain lake in the moutains. so what do you guys think?
I towed a 29OL with a 2009 Chrylser Aspen. I think in '09 they upped the torque and HP in the Hemi. You won't have any isses with a 3/4 ton and that engine.
Attached Thumbnails what can i pull?-dscn0504.jpg  

Last edited by Baja_342; 01-17-2011 at 08:53 AM.