Notices

Storage in Space Coast, FL

Old 03-01-2011, 06:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Storage in Space Coast, FL

We're moving to sunny FL! Looking for a reasonable covered/indoor storage for 35' cig, about 43' on the trailer. Don't need frequent/easy access, nor near the water. Any leads?

Thanks, Randy
Old 03-05-2011, 03:03 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by bustedbrick
We're moving to sunny FL! Looking for a reasonable covered/indoor storage for 35' cig, about 43' on the trailer. Don't need frequent/easy access, nor near the water. Any leads?

Thanks, Randy
Congrats,
You are moving to our neck of the woods, we live on Merritt Island. As far indoor/covered storage in the area, there is alot of indoor rack storage in the area, but not much indoor/covered storage for a boat on a trailer. Lots of outdoor storage... Try Christmas Boat storage, 407-568-1099, it's about half way between Orlando, and Titusville on SR 50. They have covered storage, I kept a boat stored there years ago, and they have on site security, plus it's WAY off the road, you can't even see it from the road.
Hope this helps,
Dean
Old 03-06-2011, 07:14 AM
Registered

My parents live in cape canaveral, my dad has a great place that does in and out service. New place reasonable price and the staff is awesome. I'll get name and post it later.
Old 03-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Registered

The place my dad keeps his boat is called Blue Point! Cannot stress how nice this place is as well as there staff. Total VIP treatment!!!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fixx

Originally Posted by Magic Medicine
The place my dad keeps his boat is called Blue Point! Cannot stress how nice this place is as well as there staff. Total VIP treatment!!!!!
looks like a nice place..
http://www.bluepointsmarina.com/comp...id,86/#joomimg
Old 03-07-2011, 06:26 PM
Registered

Thanks for the replies! I will follow up with the contacts. Dean, we're going to be on Merritt Island as well, at least to start out with. Looking forward to the move, definitely weather and water played a role in the decision.
Old 03-08-2011, 04:11 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Originally Posted by bustedbrick
Thanks for the replies! I will follow up with the contacts. Dean, we're going to be on Merritt Island as well, at least to start out with. Looking forward to the move, definitely weather and water played a role in the decision.
BB,
Well then,,,,,,, WELCOME to ISLAND Time as we like to call it! Life is different on the Merritt Island

Here is example, watching Shuttle launches from the water, (Only 2 left to go) and our youngest with her scuba scooter, running circles around our boat while we watch the launch.
Send me PM if you need something.
Dean
Attached Thumbnails Storage in Space Coast, FL-shuttle-before-srb-sep.jpg   Storage in Space Coast, FL-christi-scuba-scotter1.jpg  

Last edited by Dean Ferry; 03-08-2011 at 04:14 PM.