Notices

Bmw 650

Old 04-21-2011, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts
Default Bmw 650

Just thinking about a fun car and have found a BMW 650. It's an 07 coupe with 40,000 miles and shows new. I don't know much about these cars so just looking for some input.
Old 04-21-2011, 10:07 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Nice cars but pricey to repair/maintain. LOTS OF COMPUTERS to update on that car. It takes like 4 hours to do all the updates and you get charged tech time even though he just hooked it up and walked away for 4 hours.

The new 2012's are redesigned for this year, they just started arriving at dealers this week so keep in mind a used one will be old body style. A re-certifed one at a BMW dealer will have the .9% interest and the 6 yr/100K warranty (from original in service date).
Old 04-21-2011, 10:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hi Mike,
My mother-in-law has a 645 convertible and she says they have never had a single problem with theirs, loves it. I've driven it several times and think it has more than ample power. It's not a sports car as far as handling, but is more than a potent highway cruiser. It's a little tight in the cockpit, and the BMW idiosyncrasies take a little getting used to, but for someone coming off a John Deere it shouldn't be a problem
Steve