Notices

Boat transport from AZ or CA.

Old 07-13-2011, 02:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boat transport from AZ or CA.

Hey guys, might be looking to ship a boat. Just wondering what to expect for shipping a 21' boat from either Lake Havasu or Corona, Ca to Michigan or somewhere close to Michigan? Is it preferred to have a nice boat hauled on a flatbed or is towing it that far okay? Just wanting to get some ideas or advice from people that have done it. Thanks!
Old 07-16-2011, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

i paid 2700 from havasu to pa so i would guess around 2000 for you, they just hooked it up and towed it here with no problems, as long as the trailer is good you will be fine, i had ours shrink wrapped for the haul which i highly recommend, kept everything clean and didn't tear up any of the factory covers, i used quality drive away which i also highly recommend, took 3 days and it was here, hope this helps
Old 07-20-2011, 04:53 PM
Registered

Default hints

Last month I had a '89 Boston Whaler Super Sport from South Carolina to East Hampton NY for 1000. Call Michael at 818-924-2217 or http://www.allcoaststransport.com.
The boat arrived with 2 days delay, but anyway...I was happy, that nothing was missing from my fishing stuff )
Old 07-31-2011, 11:23 PM
Registered

I just delivered for offshore member indy27. Pm me, I can go get your boat this week if you would like.

[email protected]
Old 08-08-2011, 10:48 PM
Registered

Capt. Bob Bisbee here with BisbeesMarine.com a legal boat transport company. If I can be of assistance or answer any questions, please visit my website or feel free to call me at
(714) 403-9070. Thank you.