Notices

Duramax

Old 07-21-2011, 09:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Duramax

Anyone have knowledge of a good place that can rebuild duramax injectors or can it not be done? thanks for any advice.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

had good luck with injectors from theses guys http://pensacoladiesel.com/
Old 07-21-2011, 11:15 AM
Registered

I have never bought from pensacola, but with what I read on the Internet, I never will. If your referring to 01-04 LB7 injectors, there's tons of places that do, trick is finding a shop that can test what they work on. Duramax injectors fire as high as 26,000 psi. To test them properly you have to test them above 20,000 psi.
Industrial injection comes to mind. There's many others but I can't remember the names. I believe Fleece performance is in your area and they know of a shop I'm sure. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to another forum since I'm new here but duraxmaxdiesels.com is a site to check out, as well as Dieselplace.com. If it has to do with a GM diesel, it's on one of them sites.
Old 07-21-2011, 11:35 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

There a very limited few common rail test benches in the country, many companies such as fleece spec out performance injectors not necessarily rebuild them in house. I was assuming you needed stock replacements, so I would just order a set of remans, I personally got a couple sets from pensacola for a good deal, maybe others have had bad dealings. If you want to pay way more for no benefit you can call industrial. If you want performance replacements pm me, i've dealt with brayden fleece personally several times and can get you setup with him
Old 07-21-2011, 12:30 PM
Registered

I don't know much about injectors, but mine are obsolete and have problems so I posted something about it and a guy turned me on to these folks. I called them and they seem to really know their stuff. They are going to recondition mine, i'm sending them in. So they might be able to help -

http://www.lindertech.com/index.html
Old 07-21-2011, 04:08 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fixx

A member here,,ask for Jim,,he is vary knowledgeable and will take care of you..

http://www.dpii.com/