Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Wanted...'00 - '03 F550 7.3 truck >

Wanted...'00 - '03 F550 7.3 truck

Notices

Wanted...'00 - '03 F550 7.3 truck

Old 10-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Wanted...'00 - '03 F550 7.3 truck

Looking for an '00 thru '03 7.3 F450 or F550. I have an '02 7.3 F550 crew cab dually pickup conversion now, need a second truck, and would really like to get the same if possible.

Has to have..........crew cab, 4x4, auto trans, A/C, power windows, power door locks, cruise, tilt, Dana 110 rear (vs the Dana 80 that I think some early 450's have?)

Would be nice if.............it had a white exterior with grey interior, was a loaded Lariat with leather and all the options, has 4.30 gears (vs 4.88's), has a dually pickup bed, has aluminum wheels, less than 120k miles

Would be REALLY nice if............it had full rear air suspension, less than 80k miles.

I want a dually pickup body preferably but will look at hauler style body, flat bed, one of those Fontaine style fiberglass 5th wheel camper style bodies, or whatever if it fits the other needs...........figuring I can always change the body myself if I find the right truck

Let me know if you have anything.

Thanks, Pat
[email protected]
Old 10-03-2011, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by pat@osp
Looking for an '00 thru '03 7.3 F450 or F550. I have an '02 7.3 F550 crew cab dually pickup conversion now, need a second truck, and would really like to get the same if possible.

Has to have..........crew cab, 4x4, auto trans, A/C, power windows, power door locks, cruise, tilt, Dana 110 rear (vs the Dana 80 that I think some early 450's have?)

Would be nice if.............it had a white exterior with grey interior, was a loaded Lariat with leather and all the options, has 4.30 gears (vs 4.88's), has a dually pickup bed, has aluminum wheels, less than 120k miles

Would be REALLY nice if............it had full rear air suspension, less than 80k miles.

I want a dually pickup body preferably but will look at hauler style body, flat bed, one of those Fontaine style fiberglass 5th wheel camper style bodies, or whatever if it fits the other needs...........figuring I can always change the body myself if I find the right truck

Let me know if you have anything.

Thanks, Pat
[email protected]
I just bought one from these guys. Im happy w the way it all worked out. Email them and tell them this is what you want. http://www.wheelkinetics.com/