Notices

Stainless Hitch Balls

Old 02-24-2013, 07:46 PM
Registered

Received 4,271 Likes on 1,232 Posts
Smile

Ok peanut gallery, how did this turn into a Bash Dan fest for not having a 50K rated ball??? Ive never heard or seen a hitch ball fail, if it does I will send you that $100 ok

It is true..I don`t have a F450 to tow my (probably) 16, 000lbs boat and yes I`m overloaded according to Manufacturer "ratings" Excursion is "rated" for 11, 000lbs.

Now that we have that settled lets move on:

Made in the USA shiny ball:

The information contained in this thread is for informational purposes only, it is the owners responsibility to only buy hitch balls rated to your application, please continue at your owns risk
Old 02-25-2013, 09:23 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

LOL, nice tagline. I wasn't bashing; I just have a decent memory.

I take my drawbar off when not towing and my shins and knees thank me daily for it. If you want bling, you need one of these:

http://www.drawtite.com/v53300.html?...FSRxQgodggwAKQ
They are plastic and are quite the attention getter.

A group of offroaders where I live all have GIANT steel hooks attached to drawbars; all painted lime green paying homage to one of their friends that passed away in an accident with his truck.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 02-25-2013 at 09:26 AM.