Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Electric over Hydraulic enclosure >

Electric over Hydraulic enclosure

Notices

Electric over Hydraulic enclosure

Old 10-16-2013, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is the box I'll probably be mounting the hardware in. Go room in front. Just wonder how much water WILL get in driving in the rain. No gaskets.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Aluminum...8ef165&vxp=mtr
Old 10-16-2013, 02:06 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Trapped condensation IN that box is what would worry me. The humid air that can't circulate throughout that box would stay stagnant on the components of the EoH controller.

Do you store the boat/trailer indoors? If you leave the box open when not on the road; it would probably work OK.

Myco builds a LOT of EoH boat trailers, and everyone that I can recall looks like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]510053[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]510054[/ATTACH]

The second picture is my trailer and my boxes are too low. I have gotten water in them at poor ramps. But the EoH system is high & dry.
Attached Thumbnails Electric over Hydraulic enclosure-untitled.jpg   Electric over Hydraulic enclosure-box.jpg