Notices

Empty hitch in northern CA

Old 07-31-2015, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Empty hitch in northern CA

We will have an empty hitch in the Sacramento CA area in late August. Truck would be heading back towards New England but could go in other directions if needed. Get in touch for a good rate if you have something on its own trailer out west that needs to go east.
Thanks, Pat
[email protected]
Old 07-31-2015, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 177 Likes on 114 Posts

Try BUP here on OSO. I think he has a Cougar on a trailer in Discovery Bay 50 miles from Sac. he wants in Dallas.
Old 07-31-2015, 12:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by GLENAMY 242SS
Try BUP here on OSO. I think he has a Cougar on a trailer in Discovery Bay 50 miles from Sac. he wants in Dallas.
Will do. Thanks!
Old 08-03-2015, 08:52 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

hell missed this. Anyways

here is my email

[email protected] - hit me up with a title on the email and I will forward you my # to call if ever down the road empty heading back from west to east.

30 footer on triple axle trailer - Tires prob will not make it. Location Pleasant CA - it can go to Upstate New York or Texas (DFW ) area - I do not care either is fine or I could meet you half way from Texas only.

Also if you are in Texas (DFW) - and empty I could have something from TX need to transported to upstate New York as well. = the New York location right off the thru way 60 miles east of Utica.

what type of haul are you set up for - boat / trailer on your trailer (set up) or just tow boat / trailer behind your truck ?

Last edited by BUP; 08-03-2015 at 08:56 AM.
Old 08-03-2015, 02:00 PM
Registered

I sent you an email and also gave you my number in case you'd like to call. On this trip we will be out in CA with an empty hitch behind our truck...........no trailer. We have several transport trailers, the biggest being 51 ft / 30k GVW, but we wont have our trailer on this trip. As far as which location to go after leaving CA..........going to NY would be more direct if I had to chose one or the other but either option would work if you have something in TX that needs to go to NY. I we could go from CA to TX loaded and then from TX to NY loaded that would also work well. Look forward to hearing back from you.
Thanks, Pat
[email protected]