Notices

2018 GM DEF tank

Old 05-31-2018, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 887 Likes on 481 Posts

Black boxes have been in cars for 20+ years......drag racing 5 minutes before the crash and the black box will show it if being searched by crash detectives (they do need a warrant though). Car will tell them speed, how hard/when the brakes were applied before the airbag blew.

Ferrari recently got busted because they would authorize dealers to use their software to wind back odometers! A Ferrari with 500 miles on it is worth considerably more than one with 2500 miles. This was a huge deal because the manufacturer was authorizing dealers to do it!
https://jalopnik.com/ferrari-admits-...nge-1823368905

Computers make life easy but they sure bring along their own set of issues. Alexa......did you just record me and send the conversation to someone in my contacts? Amazon Alexa records private conversation and sends it to a friend - Business Insider