Notices

Trailer plans anyone?

Old 03-13-2021, 02:21 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Trailer plans anyone?

I need to have a trailer built as there are none available here. Searched for trailer plans online but only found for smaller boats, mine is a 38 ft, 12,000 lbs Top Gun. Can anybody point me to the right direction or has a plan at hand? Willing to pay for a good one. Most probably going for steel.

Pic for attention

Old 03-13-2021, 07:13 AM
Registered

Received 334 Likes on 165 Posts

Originally Posted by musthave1
I need to have a trailer built as there are none available here. Searched for trailer plans online but only found for smaller boats, mine is a 38 ft, 12,000 lbs Top Gun. Can anybody point me to the right direction or has a plan at hand? Willing to pay for a good one. Most probably going for steel.

Pic for attention

I do not have a plan, but if you are not in a hurry I can probably take some measurements from mine (pic. above) and draw you a rough blueprint with all the dimensions and part numbers for axles, springs, EOH, brakes etc. The steel I purchased local, but the rest was from E-trailer and Eastern trailer supply online. Once you have the dimensions for the base you can set up the bunks to fit your hull. PM me with your info if you don't find a complete plan.
Old 04-01-2021, 06:15 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by 1Zoom
I do not have a plan, but if you are not in a hurry I can probably take some measurements from mine (pic. above) and draw you a rough blueprint with all the dimensions and part numbers for axles, springs, EOH, brakes etc. The steel I purchased local, but the rest was from E-trailer and Eastern trailer supply online. Once you have the dimensions for the base you can set up the bunks to fit your hull. PM me with your info if you don't find a complete plan.
Tried to pm again but your inbox is full now
Old 04-01-2021, 08:56 AM
Registered

Received 334 Likes on 165 Posts

Originally Posted by musthave1
Tried to pm again but your inbox is full now
Sorry, should be cleared now.
The following users liked this post:
musthave1 (04-01-2021)