Notices

Stainless fenders

Old 01-09-2022, 08:42 AM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts
Default Stainless fenders

Every time I see a set of stainless fenders my eyes light up so I've been browsing around a little but it seems like the only thing I find is tandem. Does anyone have a source for tri-axle stainless?
Old 01-09-2022, 10:20 AM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 39 Posts

Hi, Fenders N More here is santa fe springs, CA will make any size you want in stainless. I think they got bought out but yelp says they are still there..
Old 01-09-2022, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by boatfreak
Every time I see a set of stainless fenders my eyes light up so I've been browsing around a little but it seems like the only thing I find is tandem. Does anyone have a source for tri-axle stainless?
I like them also.
Paint started chipping on the fronts of mine and I thought about going that route. A thought is all it amounted to. Maybe one day.
Old 01-09-2022, 05:44 PM
Registered

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

Depending on the manufacturer of your trailer, you might be able to contact them to get stainless replacements, I did this last year, my painted fenders were welded onto the steps, cutting them off and shaping, adding material, grinding was the tedious part, once painted they bolted right up
Old 01-09-2022, 06:21 PM
Registered

I have an Evolution that is only a couple yrs old but I have a little damage on a fender and thought I might just swap them both out for SS instead of aluminum.
Old 01-09-2022, 07:05 PM
Registered

Received 85 Likes on 43 Posts

Lol, mine got hit last year in the parking lot, was actually cheaper going stainless over repair and repaint steel fenders, I always wanted them too, worked out for the best I waited as long as I did
Old 01-09-2022, 11:46 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Fenders and More, part of Wolfe Industries, was bought out by Rockwell American, a subsidiary of Dexter Axle. All fender making was moved to the Rockwell facility in Azle, TX. The Rockwell catalog does not show any triple axle fenders in SS available, from what I saw.
Old 01-10-2022, 05:52 AM
Registered

Yeah I found an old thread that fenders and more made them and then found that Rockwell American bought them like they have bought out everyone else.