Notices

Prestige Trailer-The best!!

Old 03-23-2005, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prestige Trailer-The best!!

I feel obligated to post this since in todays economy SERVICE means everything, even when the customer is wrong.

As I was towing my new triax trailer home I noticid it was "dog legging" really bad to one side, appearing as though it was going down the road slightly sideways. After I got home I called Prestige Trailer and spoke with Bobby V. He had a couple guys in the area so they cam by and looked at it for quite a while, towed it and said they would get back to me. Byron ended up making a special trip back today because he could find no ryhme or reason why. Last night I picked up the trailer so Byron could meet me at my house. On the way home last night I checked air pressure in all the tires. they were at 52-54 or so pounds. I topped them all off to 65 pounds and started to drive home. I noticed immediately the trailer was no longer tracking wrong. Now I feel like an idiot and frantically try to contact Byron so he doesn't have to make the special trip to Fort Wayne. I even spent money on Anywho.com to track him down...no luck. I emailed MagicFloat hping he would have Byrons number. Robert said leave Byron a message on his trailer forum, which I did. Long story short, never was able to contact Byron. He showed up this morning around 9AM. I broke the news to him, expecting at least a sarcastic grin. Nothing! Byron went over the trailer features, maintenance expectations, etc. and then went on his way when we were done. All I can say is they have earned any future trailer business I will ever have! OK, MAYBE he's thinking about what a dumba@$ I was, but I deserved that!
Old 03-23-2005, 09:59 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 122 Likes on 63 Posts
Default Re: Prestige Trailer-The best!!

Glad to hear customer service isn't dead.....I'll remember this next time I'm shopping for trailers.