Thomas point light house tours

Notices

Thomas point light house tours

Old 04-07-2009, 10:22 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by notda1
Biggest difference this year I got a set of 33 x 17 4 blade props . Used to run a set of worked over 30 pitch . Should be able to drop a little rpm and gain a some top end .Everything else was just normal stuff , change all fluids , filters , and tune both motors . Did have to replace one alternator , one trim selonoid , and one tab motor . Funny thing is I feel lucky cause , it was an easy fix .
Them some big wheels, Well it sounds like you're all ready to go. Good luck this season my friend. VV

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 04-07-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ray sign me up.... .... I know the deal for the second ride.. Ha Ha...I Wanna bring a GPS and my Go Pro camera this time.... Just to see the look on my face
Old 04-08-2009, 05:09 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Joe I would be happy to give you and your guests a free ride anytime . Let me know when is best for you . You posted a great shot of the light house last time out , can't wait to see what you come up with this time .
Old 04-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts

Ray,
Its John (Chris W's friend). I'm ready for another ride...think it will be #4 for me. Anyhow, gonna have to get over there soon because my family and I move to the UK next month! Were gone for 3 years. Ill talk to you soon!
Old 04-08-2009, 10:19 PM
Registered

Ray, I will see if I can take a weekday soon and head down. I will try to drag Curt with me!!!!
Old 04-09-2009, 06:59 AM
Registered

I am happy to hear from you guys . Looking forward to the chance to get you all out for a ride . Boat seems to be running good right now . Let me know a time that is good for you , and we will work it out . Makes me smile just thinking about it .
Old 04-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ha Ray its Chris ready for a tour of the light house and John is realy upset to leave town I can still send some pics from the phone as we cruse by the light house ha ha see ya
Old 04-09-2009, 08:11 PM
Registered

Hey Chris ,
Good to talk wih you today . Hope to see you , Jeff , and John on friday weather permitting . Let me know after you talk with them . I'll try and get the disk from boat picks copied for you guys
Old 04-17-2009, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 24 Posts
Default Another FREE ride over....

Wow...what fun. It wasn't rough enough to even think about challenging the boat but with a set of new props and a pair of screamin' blower motors, it thrilled anyway. I brought my camera this time and a GPS. But i''m not telling what was revealed by the GPS...that will be up to Ray should he decide. But I will say it was pretty fast! Pics to follow. Maybe even a video! Ough yeah I also copied some pics off Rays computer from one of the FREE rides I got last season. They just happen to be from a chopper and it was rough out so there are some spectacular!

Chopper Pics
http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailsh..._NAME=snapfish

Pics from today...
http://www2.snapfish.com/thumbnailsh..._NAME=snapfish

Video to follow...dont have time to upload to host and post now.
Old 04-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I just don't no what to say except another great ride Ray u da Man that Machine is awsome I realy could not see cause my eyes were watering so much

Quick Reply: Thomas point light house tours

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.