Fountain Announcement !!!!

Notices

Fountain Announcement !!!!

Old 10-29-2008, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was kinda my point.....

to each his own, why all the hate.

Why compare a $400k boat to a $1000000 or 22' Velocity to a 35' fountain.

but they do.
Old 10-29-2008, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by 1HYPER1
Reggie is the only guy that shows up at a poker run with a 3200 hp full blown race boat and runs a bunch of people with pleasure boats and then says he is the fastest guy.The truth is if you had 3200 hp in your boat maybe then you could be the fastest guy at a poker run and you could be the CAT KILLER.I dont see that he has advertised where he got his a** handed to him in Florida by a pleasure boat now do we.I am not saying he does not build a good product because he does but he should paint the proper picture not a picture full of crap.

That Fountain is not a pleasure boat in my book, anymore than a lot of the big cats out there are. I know a couple guys up here that just got a 50' Mystic with turbines to go head to head with the Geico boat, they will no doubt run it in a few poker runs at some point, same as they did with the Bacardi boat it is replacing. Doesn't make it a "pleasure boat", does it? Maybe just your average 3 mil + pleasure boat?

There is a lot of truth in what Notda1 said. This industry has benefited from his drive. Maybe he is a bit of a braggart, maybe blows his horn a bit much, has a mild case of selective memory, but that's not unlike some others as well.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 10-30-2008 at 01:28 AM.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:05 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Therefore, much of the action is hurried reducing the romance and sexual tension inherent in the poker run. I would have liked to see the romance part drawn out more to indicate that Fountains real relationship beyond sex had begun before the two supposedly shy individuals brought out the handcuffs and sex toys. Either that or go straight for the obvious erotica story of Reggie and his hot encounter with the twins.