Scoops leave them on or take'em off? >

Scoops leave them on or take'em off?

Notices

Scoops leave them on or take'em off?

Old 03-27-2009, 04:14 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where in the hell have you 2 been? Bill you been working on the boat any. Peter you going to tres school?
Old 03-27-2009, 04:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
Peter you going to tres school?
Peter................Tres school??????? I thought that was for fast performance boats!!

There VV, that will get him back to socializing with us Velocity guys again!!
Old 03-27-2009, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Velocity Vector
Where in the hell have you 2 been? Bill you been working on the boat any. Peter you going to tres school?

Don't know about the Tres deal. You just can't get a straight answer out of that guy. He comes on here hockin' his deal and when you ask a legit question about what you get for your money he gets all prissy and dodges the question. Who the fock knows. I'm thinking that for $2500.00 I could get an hour or two of Reggie's time and not waste my time on how to load the F'n thing on the trailer.

As for Bill, I think he's transplanting a pair of 1075's so he can kick your arse! I do think you should start another contest, like "How fast will VV go!!!" I'm in at 105! And if you can't drive it there ................ you call and I'll get it done for you!

I see Leon is sending some of his work overseas. Gotta love that free trade deal! Perch that pair on them scoops.!
Old 03-27-2009, 05:20 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by DKerns
Peter................Tres school??????? I thought that was for fast performance boats!!:evilb

Hey D it is! That's why he's smoozing me to sign up!

VV is going to be starting a new deal and you need to get in on the ground floor here. The new deal will be "How fast can Ragged make this hot rod Velocity of mine run". I'm in at 105, pick a number and send you check direct to VV.

The winner gets a all expense paid weekend with Leon's oriental rigging crew! Scroll back up and check them out!!! It's a two-fer deal, hard to beat that.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 03-27-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Hey D it is! That's why he's smoozing me to sign up!

VV is going to be starting a new deal and you need to get in on the ground floor here. The new deal will be "How fast can Ragged make this hot rod Velocity of mine run". I'm in at 105, pick a number and send you check direct to VV.

The winner gets a all expense paid weekend with Leon's oriental rigging crew! Scroll back up and check them out!!! It's a two-fer deal, hard to beat that.
Slumming on the velocity thread eh.

VV get rid of the scoops and as one mentioned if you have a hole put in a drink holder. I like that Idea might have to add a few to mine
Old 03-27-2009, 05:41 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Go sun pad , w/scoops everyone will expect it to be fast , without you got a little suprise for them . Plus makes a great space to hang out

Last edited by notda1; 03-28-2009 at 08:31 AM.
Old 03-27-2009, 05:59 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

I hope I can afford to finish this damn thing, I had to take a heck of a pay-cut. 08 was a good year but 09 looks like slim pickens for us oilfield trash.

Compensation for 2009
Salary $2,500,000.00
Bonus $0.00
Other Annual Compensation $0.00
Long term incentive plan payouts $0.00
Restricted stock awards $0.00
Security underlying options $0.00
All other compensation $437,500.00
Option awards $ $8,918,008.00
Non-equity incentive plan compensation $1,125,000.00
Change in pension value and nonqualified deferred compensation earnings $1,168,399.00
Total Compensation $14,148,907.00

OH by the way this isn't my portfolyo It is the CEO of the worlds largest service oilfield company Schlumberger ANDREW GOULD we all feel so sorry for this poor Basdard. Tell me who is so important to get paid this damn much money?

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 03-27-2009 at 06:03 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:04 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by notda1
Go sun pad , w/scoops everyone will exect it to be fast , without you got a little suprise for them . Plus makes a great space to hang out
I was waiting on someone to make this coment, we are on the same page buddy. A SLEEPER!
Old 03-27-2009, 06:24 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

[QUOTE=RaggedEdge;2830607]Don't know about the Tres deal. You just can't get a straight answer out of that guy. He comes on here hockin' his deal and when you ask a legit question about what you get for your money he gets all prissy and dodges the question. Who the fock knows. I'm thinking that for $2500.00 I could get an hour or two of Reggie's time and not waste my time on how to load the F'n thing on the trailer.
QUOTE]

If I can drive this puppy 105 without dieing I'm going to open up my own school and give Tres some competition. I figure 62 students @ 2500.00 and I'll have this thing paid for.

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 03-27-2009 at 06:27 PM.
Old 03-27-2009, 06:29 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by DKerns
Peter................Tres school??????? I thought that was for fast performance boats!!

You know what buttons to push don't you! I'm mad at Peter anyway he won't return my P.M.'S

Last edited by Velocity Vector; 03-27-2009 at 06:40 PM.

Quick Reply: Scoops leave them on or take'em off?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.