Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Velocity
Weekend of august 22nd in MD..... >

Weekend of august 22nd in MD.....

Notices

Weekend of august 22nd in MD.....

Old 08-11-2009, 01:36 PM
Registered

Received 37 Likes on 28 Posts

Up for it as always but I expect I'll be working on my boat instead. I guess I was destined for "one of those years" after a long run of good luck. Dropped a valve a week ago on a Poker Run - engine will be coming out this weekend to survey the damage. If it's real bad I may just punt the 2009 season and join everyone on the docks for some pain killers!!
Old 08-11-2009, 02:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Revelocity
Up for it as always but I expect I'll be working on my boat instead. I guess I was destined for "one of those years" after a long run of good luck. Dropped a valve a week ago on a Poker Run - engine will be coming out this weekend to survey the damage. If it's real bad I may just punt the 2009 season and join everyone on the docks for some pain killers!!
Sucks to here that!! I take it that was the 390?? You could dust off the 22 and take it!!

I hope it all works out for you!! Good Luck!!
Old 08-12-2009, 02:24 PM
Registered

Okay, just spoke to matt at anchor marine, and it all sounds great...
If anyone is going to stay at the Holiday inn express there will be transportation to and from anchor marine...
He told me they will be able to accomodate us at the nauti goose/ anchor for overnighting
Old 08-12-2009, 06:44 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys, I'm scrambling to get my boat fixed. My drive is unrepairable, the only good part left is the lower gear housing. I'm looking for a used one to get back on the water by the 22nd.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:28 PM
Registered

Revelocity- hope it's good news
Raptor- sorry to hear it was so bad, hope you get it together in time!
Old 08-13-2009, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi guys , sorry I have been out of touch lately . We are still in for Rock Hall & Fairlee creek , not sure if I am going to anchor or not . Will try and figure it out in the next day or two . Thanks for all the effort you have put out Joe , look forward to seeing you there .
Old 08-13-2009, 10:00 PM
Registered

Ray, hope you can make it up to anchor, looking forward to seeing everyone, would have like mears but booked....
Old 08-14-2009, 08:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by notda1
Hi guys , sorry I have been out of touch lately . We are still in for Rock Hall & Fairlee creek , not sure if I am going to anchor or not . Will try and figure it out in the next day or two . Thanks for all the effort you have put out Joe , look forward to seeing you there .
Hey no problem, we can meet you guys at Rock Hall for Lunch and run around down that way a little and i can entertain him up our way for another day unless he wants to stay down your way also . And anyone else that is interested lets hear some ideas....
Old 08-18-2009, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Looking for an update , Who's in , What's the schedule , let's hear from you , if you plan to be there and when ?
Old 08-18-2009, 07:36 PM
Registered

I just played phone tag with Joe. I'll be on the Upper bay Both Saturday and Sunday weather permitting A group of us local guys are heading down to Watermans Sunday We will try and get there when they open. Saturday we were thinking JellyFish Joels. But like i said earlier we can meet up where ever anyone wants to, What did you have in mind Ray? Joe said he will be talking to some other guys tomorrow night.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.