awesome 390 i found today >

awesome 390 i found today

Notices

awesome 390 i found today

Old 09-28-2010, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by blackcat083
boy, you really look at things in an interesting way. Tom jr is a good sales person and would do anything to help his customers. by the way... here is a 390 with over three hundred hours with plain 502's and doesn't have the 45 thousand dollar paint job the boat at ducky's has. is this guy ignorant too ?

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/6319
Hey BLACKCAT083,I have had dealings that were not good and that is that.I think it is great that they have apparrently changed there ways for the better but when you get burned you are a fool to put your hand back in the fire.But in reguards to there 390,it is just priced to high.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:40 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Both boats have been for sale at or around that price for a long time . The market today has a lot to look at in those price ranges . Many of the boats that sell are at major price reductions . The 390 with big motors and Bravo drives is a bad combination in my view . Ask Velocity Tom or Velocity Vector what selling their boats was like . You can list them for any number you want . On those if you want to sell them , knock off 40% and they will go away .

Last edited by notda1; 09-28-2010 at 02:44 PM.
Old 09-28-2010, 04:04 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by notda1
Both boats have been for sale at or around that price for a long time . The market today has a lot to look at in those price ranges . Many of the boats that sell are at major price reductions . The 390 with big motors and Bravo drives is a bad combination in my view . Ask Velocity Tom or Velocity Vector what selling their boats was like . You can list them for any number you want . On those if you want to sell them , knock off 40% and they will go away .

It doesn't have Bravo's It has IMCO's.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:12 PM
Registered

I've seen it to many times , big motors breaking drives . It might work on a lake ? After you have to come a long way home on one motor and get to buy a few drives ? it kinda takes the fun out of boating real fast . That Velocity claims to have over 800hp , your stacking the deck against yourself from the start . You will have to baby it and hold your breath anytime you go out . Boats like that will have a hard time being reliable . It would be neat for a little while , till it breaks !!!!
Old 09-29-2010, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey Ray I hear you are looking for a Skater possibly,I know where a 40 is in Florida that you can probably get cheep if it is still there.Let me know if you are interested and I will see if it is still there,I would like to buy it but I am concentrating on buisness more than anything at this time,let me know.
Bill
Old 09-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Registered

Getting ready to put in offers on 2 different 41 Velocity's first . One has 900's and 3a's and the other is an x-race w/600's and 6's . If they turn me down , I have a couple older 40 Skater's I am looking at . Would rather a 36' but that is still a little out of reach . I told my wife a Skater might just be what I need to cure my sickness . When I can afford it Steve will be building me a new Velocity that caters to my insanity. Gives me a goal to keep working toward .

Last edited by notda1; 09-30-2010 at 07:06 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey ray a little birdie told me he saw something that had a wide load banner on the back of it in front of your house whats up are we going for a ride this week end
Old 09-29-2010, 09:48 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by notda1
I was just about ot get over the shell shock of selling my 320 till I read this. Thanks Ray you are always trying to help a buddy out. I did sell it to a nice guy that will take care of at least. We all know it's not about the money we spend on our penis extensions, "That's what my wife calls a powerboat" it's about all the fellowship we have while we are doing it. The memory's and stories we have, no one can take those away. The drive we all have to get that little extra out of each one of our boats keeps us going. I have driven across town to save 1cent on a gallion of gas but when the guy say's, K.C. "That part for the boat in black is $10,000.00". I ask, "How much is it chromed". I have learned one thing since I have been boating. I keep getting older and the chicks stay the same age.
Old 09-30-2010, 08:35 PM
Registered

Hey KC , you and I both know a boat is an expense , not an investment . Hope that post about your sale was alright , seemed like a good example how tough the market is . I am just into having the most fun I can with the time I have , I am not getting any younger . Sorry I missed you on my way back this year . My uncle got sick and had to cut my trip short . When I roll through next year I'll be hoping for a ride in that new cat . This is the first season for me without a boat in a long time . I will be on the water again next year , just not sure in what yet . And I don't want to know what I spend on boating , Heck if I did I'd probably quit !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by notda1; 09-30-2010 at 08:50 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was just picken on you Ray, selling a boat sucks now but buying one is great. I can't wait to here what you choose, I'm leaning for the Cat for you just my 2 cents

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.