Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Velocity
Need Opinions...... >

Need Opinions......

Notices

Need Opinions......

Old 05-23-2011, 12:19 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well now I am getting Pi$$ed. I am no farther along (with the interior) than I was 2 weeks ago. I have been into this guy shop almost everyday since, and little to no progress.. This guy just doesn't get it. I still owe him $3k and he is obviously in no hurry to get it. I am going to his shop tomorrow and letting him know it bhas to be done Friday morning or I am pulling uncomplete work out of his shop and he is only receiving partial payment. Either way it appears it won't be done by the holiday weekend. Unless by some mirical he actually gets the work done. I am not a happy camper!!!
Old 05-23-2011, 10:33 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Originally Posted by low_psi
Well now I am getting Pi$$ed. I am no farther along (with the interior) than I was 2 weeks ago. I have been into this guy shop almost everyday since, and little to no progress.. This guy just doesn't get it. I still owe him $3k and he is obviously in no hurry to get it. I am going to his shop tomorrow and letting him know it bhas to be done Friday morning or I am pulling uncomplete work out of his shop and he is only receiving partial payment. Either way it appears it won't be done by the holiday weekend. Unless by some mirical he actually gets the work done. I am not a happy camper!!!
That is just WAYYY too long especially when you did the correct thing, and got the interior to him in January! We got flooded in April with a bunch of interior jobs that HAD to be completed before Memorial Day weekend, and I am happy to say that all of them have been delivered, or pick-up now. One of them was a 280 Velocity that turned out awsome. I will start a separate thread in the Velocity section for that project.

Let us know if there is anything left that we can do for you? Like I said we are looking for work now for the summer slow down period, and we can turn most jobs in a couple weeks time on average.

XT
Old 05-26-2011, 10:26 PM
Registered

I was at the upholstery shop today and progress was finally encouraging. Looks like I will have a completed cockpit intrior by 1:00pm Friday!!!!!! While the work was ridiculously slow, the quality of work is awesome. The front seats look incredible. I will post pics tomorrow. I am just so damn excited to get it completed.........
Old 05-27-2011, 09:05 AM
Custom Interiors & More

Sounds like your ready for a well deserved drink

Good thing too, it sounds like we will have some good weather for a change, and it even falls on a holiday weekend!

XT