32' Single >

32' Single

Notices

32' Single

Old 10-10-2011, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 32' Single

Saw on Velocity's site a 32' with a single 700 and NXT drive for sale. Does anyone have info on boat as to how the single 700 works on a 32' boat?

While I'm at it what about the 30' with outboards? Is there a big difference in ride between the 30 and 32?

I'm looking to down size into an outboard boat or single engine boat. I like the idea of big power single 32.
Old 10-10-2011, 11:50 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Give Kenny a call at the factory. They are great! I just was there this morning and talked to both he and Steve. That 322 single and the 300 SUB with OB's is the same hull.

Originally Posted by ROADHOG
Saw on Velocity's site a 32' with a single 700 and NXT drive for sale. Does anyone have info on boat as to how the single 700 works on a 32' boat?

While I'm at it what about the 30' with outboards? Is there a big difference in ride between the 30 and 32?

I'm looking to down size into an outboard boat or single engine boat. I like the idea of big power single 32.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:24 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There should be quite a bit of info on that boat here in the Velocity section. A lot of effort went into the rigging and it was tested to get the set-up dialed in. I believe it ran a top speed in the mid-80's and handled rough water well. I like the big single engine idea too...
Old 10-14-2011, 07:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 54 Likes on 26 Posts

That 32 is Oh Deere's boat, he will chime in at some point.
The boat runs very well and is meticulously cared for. It is mostly a fresh water boat from NH.