Worst weekend  in my 53 yrs >

Worst weekend in my 53 yrs

Notices

Worst weekend in my 53 yrs

Old 08-16-2012, 11:33 AM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn Andy , I'm shocked to see this. Luv and Prayers to you!
Old 08-16-2012, 11:44 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Sorry to hear of this. Our thoughts and prayers from everyone at Active Thunder Boats.
Old 08-16-2012, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry for you loss, hope your wife recovers.........hang in there
Old 08-16-2012, 03:32 PM
Registered

sorry to hear andy. Hope your wife recovers quickly. May your son R.I.P.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:10 PM
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

SO sorry to hear this. Take care, and a full recovery for your wife. May your son, RIP. Bob
Old 08-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, so many events at once. Hopefully you can find a little comfort in knowing that you and your family are in the thoughts and prayers of so many. Be strong as hard as it may seem.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:30 PM
Registered

Received 86 Likes on 24 Posts

Wow...hard to comprehend what your're going through. Prayers to you and your family.
Old 08-18-2012, 12:08 AM
Registered

Read your post this morning and I can't stop thinking about how fragile our lives really are. I am so sorry to hear what your going thru. I hope and pray your wife has a full recovery. If your son was able to tell you something, what do you think he would say? Maybe please don't be sad for me, I am at peace now. Go take care of Mom and know I love you and I will always be there for you in your dreams.
I lost my Pop and four friends in one year. What one person said to me was, If they were here and could talk to you about it what would they tell you? Would they want you to be sad and in pain? Helped me get thru my living hell. I hope it will help relieve some of your pain.
Old 08-18-2012, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

i read the thread title and expected to hear a broken-sunken boat story. if only it could have been something so trivial. i am raising my significant other's grandson. i know it makes no diff at all if they are related to you. when he is your that big a part of your life, he is your son. no less devastating to suffer a loss like this. my heart goes out to you.
Old 08-19-2012, 09:12 AM
Registered

At Brodies funeral yesterday. It was packed with all his buddies. After the funeral we headed ot to the bar. He must of laughes his a$$ off because... 68 Mustang blew his engine, jap bike did a toooo long burnout and popped his tire, Trans Am wouldn't start, blown 70 Impala lost his blower belt, I did a sideways slide burnout in my F350 forgot about a 5 gallon pail fo used oil, pail came free of bungie cords, fell on its side, top of the "sealed" pail popped off and ended up with a lake of used black diesel oil in my truck box...Had to park on the gravel beside the bar. As I said, he must of laughed, we all did, got hammerd and taxi home. Wifey is doing fantastic. Her blood pressure is way down. The only effect she has left is vertigo. Some times when she gets up she is a little wobbly. I just figured that was natural cause I do it most of the time. She cant move her head fast, so she says? So I ann't gettin any for a while. WTF???

Last edited by Andy; 08-19-2012 at 09:18 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.