Kenny has left Velocity. >

Kenny has left Velocity.

Notices

Kenny has left Velocity.

Old 07-15-2014, 03:16 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

+ 100 Kenny was always willing to help and talk to you no matter what boat you owned. I thought he was staying on with the new owners. Wonder if something happened like both parties not on the same page lately. Just saying
Old 07-15-2014, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kenny is going out on his own with his boat brokerage LTB ( Lets Talk Boat)
Old 07-15-2014, 04:54 PM
Registered

That stinks! He was a great resource when I bought mine!
Old 07-15-2014, 07:04 PM
Registered

The heart and soul of Velocity (Kenny) has moved on to where he may be truly appreciated for his efforts and contributions to the industry. Kenny is great human being with impeccable integrity.
I am confident Kenny will be successful in his new endeavor just because of the way he goes about doing business.
Kenny is currently brokering used boats and I understand that some new boat manufacturers will be dealing with him directly in the near future.
You can find Kenny at http://flboatsforsale.com.
Old 07-15-2014, 09:42 PM
Registered

OMG WTF. 1st velocity gets sold, now 2ndly Kenny leaves. There goes the end of an era. Probably won't see another go fast velocity sold anytime soon unless Kenny is the one selling it. All of my experiences with velocity were solely with Kenny, and never a bad one. Well on the good side it is great to hear he is on his own. On the sad side another builder will probably suffer, there loss, oh well!!,
Old 07-16-2014, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've had excellent interactions with Kenny (and the gang at Steve's Velocity). Over many years, the name Kenny became synonymous with Velocity, and he became the main go-to person (besides Steve of course). Kenny is excellent at what he does; a people person first, and excellent in taking care of your boating needs. I wish him the very best with his new company and I still have his number on speed dial.
Old 07-19-2014, 01:48 AM
Registered

so who might velocity get to replace him . I recomend a real pretty asian lady , sort of a 29 year old Connie Chung type , Kenny I am sure has great places to go with his talent
Old 07-19-2014, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 247 Posts

I have also have nothing but great dealings with Kenny. I wish him all the best!

Thanks for all your help Kenny. He is a true gentleman.
Old 07-21-2014, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 122 Likes on 83 Posts

I recently bought my VR thru Kenny in April. He made it feel as if I was buying a brand new one. We drove down after work Friday and Kenny spent his Saturday on the water with us for the sea trial. I found a couple things that needed attention before buying. We worked a deal and Kenny had them fixed and the VR pulled to my driveway!! I would not hesitate to deal with him again. I feel sorry for Velocity as they have a impossible spot to fill. All the best to Kenny pursuing his passion! Thanks for all the help KH....
Old 07-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Registered

I understand Kenny is doing well with many boats for sale.
You can find Kenny at http://www.letstalkboats.com

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.