Single Engine Velocity 320

Notices

Single Engine Velocity 320

Old 05-12-2019, 06:13 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Single 30

Originally Posted by Velocity Tom
There where 3 that I know of. The John deer boat single 700 NXT ran mid 80 mph. Then there where 2 yellow ones that went to Europe. The one is back up in Canada with a 800 and a no. 5 drive runs high 80's. Bruce Baker from Express Eng built that boat. They all run real well in rough water.

There was one that had a pare of stroker sb chevys in it that ran like a raped ape. I would rather have 2 small blocks than 1 big block.
single 30 was the John Deere boat green by any chance????
Old 05-13-2019, 08:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

does anybody have any pictures of the john deere boat. a quick google search didnt yeild anything remotely related. my father in law is huge into restoring john deeres and building hot and pro farm pulling tractors. id like to see this and show it to him if possible. thanks guys.
Old 05-15-2019, 10:18 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by beaver 3
does anybody have any pictures of the john deere boat. a quick google search didnt yeild anything remotely related. my father in law is huge into restoring john deeres and building hot and pro farm pulling tractors. id like to see this and show it to him if possible. thanks guys.
These are older pics, and I believe the green was painted a darker gray later on. Not sure where the boat is now.