Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Velocity
Any Velocity 260 Owners Interested In Mod's ???? >

Any Velocity 260 Owners Interested In Mod's ????

Notices

Any Velocity 260 Owners Interested In Mod's ????

Old 06-05-2017, 07:50 PM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Looks good but I don't think you are ever on vacation. LOL

Got the flappers all polished, will get them on by the weekend. Need to go out and terrorize the fishermen and snail boaters.

Padraig
Old 06-06-2017, 03:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Padraig
Looks good but I don't think you are ever on vacation. LOL

Got the flappers all polished, will get them on by the weekend. Need to go out and terrorize the fishermen and snail boaters.

Padraig
Being retired, is supposed to be a vacation but it sure doesn't seem that way at times..... Gotta keep the brain busy at my age is my motto, beside I love doing this sort of stuff.

Great news on the flappers, needs some pics when there on.

We went out Sunday and I did a WOT pass under a bridge, "OMG", the the exhaust sounded outrageously good. I've passed under that bridge numerous times and it's never sounded like this. I'm gonna have to have the wife do a fly by as I'm standing outside the boat on a dock or something as I know it sounds allot different from outside the boat than inside.
Old 06-06-2017, 06:23 AM
Registered

LOL. We have a bridge that goes over Chautauqua Lake. It is in a 5MPH speed zone however I have made high speed passes under late in the year when the Sheriff's boat is off the lake.

Padraig
Old 06-06-2017, 07:24 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Padraig
LOL. We have a bridge that goes over Chautauqua Lake. It is in a 5MPH speed zone however I have made high speed passes under late in the year when the Sheriff's boat is off the lake.

Padraig
............gotta love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2017, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Any updates ��
Old 07-17-2017, 11:58 AM
Registered

Only update I have is on my "DRY EXHAUST", best mod I've done in awhile. Sound is totally awesome, much deeper in tone and when the hammer goes down....BAM, sweet music comes out of those pipes.
Old 07-17-2017, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you keep the updates coming!
Old 07-25-2017, 04:25 AM
Registered

I'm just about to winterize the boat for 2017........., we've had so much rain that as soon as our waterways clear from all the debris another major storm comes through and dumps another 3-5" of rain washing in more debris. It's been a really-really bad year here for boating. Our local propeller repair shop here went from a 2 day turn around to being 3-4 weeks out, what's that tell ya. Went out twice locally, hurt my BBlade 26P Bravo, sent it out for repairs, 2 weeks later hurt it again so it's back out for repairs again. We were able to have a great day out after a drive to Lake Cumberland KY, but even there the lake had good sized floaters as well from the heavy rains they too have had.

So while the boat just sits waiting for better waters, got the rear seat conversion finished, went from the 3 rear seat cushions to a 1 piece seat cushion, also changed up the color from white to yellow. I think it turned out real nice................

Next project; changing the removeable carpet to snap in carpet to keep it in place.

OLD 3 PIECE SEATS:

NEW 1 PIECE SEAT:
Old 07-25-2017, 06:27 AM
Registered

Looks good.
Bummer about the props and water conditions.

Padraig
Old 07-25-2017, 06:47 AM
Registered

Wow, that's depressing news! The word winterize in July just doesn't sound right... sorry man!

The seat conversion looks great by the way and I hope you can salvage a few more trips somewhere/somehow. Best of luck!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.