Cutting Edge Series II props >

Cutting Edge Series II props

Notices

Cutting Edge Series II props

Old 03-23-2019, 01:54 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

And you let me know via however as well ^^^^^ I am awaiting to hear how these props have faired. Thanks TTY soon
Old 03-27-2019, 08:51 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 31 Likes on 22 Posts

The Bravo's are just hard to beat overall on a V hull. I suppose some may want to be similar to so and so, but actulally performing the same is a different story.

The old expression "close only counts in horseshoes" i suppose applies here when it comes to props.
Old 03-29-2019, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Coreconstruction
y

just got these pics from him of mine he finished up today.
will ship out tomorrow
Very nice! That is the way a set of custom props should look. If they run as well as they look you should be in great shape.

Little story,,,,,,,,,,,, Received a set of mucho custom props , fourth time back, from a big namer one Friday afternoon, opened the box and damned near craped in the parking lot. Looked like they had been done by a freshman BOCES kid.

Some props work, some do not. Your's at least look like the man put some serious effort into his work. Love to hear how they run.
Old 03-29-2019, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 247 Posts

Originally Posted by Cap'm Kurt

The old expression "close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades and pregnancies"
Fixed your quote
Old 04-04-2019, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

Ok guys, no more excuses on it's too cold to test out the props. Who has tested theirs? I'm picking my boat up tomorrow night and hoping to do some testing myself over the weekend.
Old 04-23-2019, 05:39 PM
Registered

Whats the deal on these props. It's been warm now for a good month, has anybody tested them out yet?
Old 04-23-2019, 10:28 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
Very nice! That is the way a set of custom props should look. If they run as well as they look you should be in great shape.

Little story,,,,,,,,,,,, Received a set of mucho custom props , fourth time back, from a big namer one Friday afternoon, opened the box and damned near craped in the parking lot. Looked like they had been done by a freshman BOCES kid.
Some props work, some do not. Your's at least look like the man put some serious effort into his work. Love to hear how they run.
Had to know you were from New York with the words mentioning Boces. Cracking me up.
Anyways would you mind telling me whom did your props that looked bad ? Just asking thanks
Old 04-24-2019, 04:57 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by BUP
Had to know you were from New York with the words mentioning Boces. Cracking me up.
Anyways would you mind telling me whom did your props that looked bad ? Just asking thanks
Yup, BOCES, where local dumb azzes learn to be "xpurts" under the watchful eye of one who could not make it doing it and feels compelled to pass his inability on to the next generation. All government funded might I add.

I would be remiss to be a name dropper, be remiss to mention that after many promises of gain for your dollar based on years of "xpurtness", The program ran in a steady downhill in spite of massive cash infusions by myself. Long, rather short, of the story here is the boat ran it's best with the props out of the box, so much for trust my "xpurtness", it must be something you did to them. I swear that is what I was told.

Ask me once and I likely will be polite and respectful, ask me twice and I might tell you.

Last edited by RaggedEdge; 04-24-2019 at 05:00 PM.
Old 06-03-2019, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

well,anybody try them yet?
Old 06-03-2019, 10:16 PM
Registered

I ended up having BBlades build me a custom set of Maximus props. I'll be testing them this weekend, and will report back. It would be nice to hear how the cutting edge props work.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.