Notices

anyone selling

Old 10-25-2019, 04:19 PM
Registered

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by JCCRAZY
I will be selling my 357 Formula that I'm just finishing up on
. I have a FORTUNE in to it but my situation has changed and it looks like I'll be moving. The boat is not like any other 357 I've ever seen in that everything has been redone including complete modern paint (candy apple on the 2001-2004 Infrared scheme Formula had) cabin redone with alcantara headliner and cabinets in padded white vinyl, new custom engines, bravo drives, dash and doors white with custom panels and push button switches, Livorsi gauges and billet throttle/shifters, new carpet, big stereo (JL/Fusion), all led lighting including cabin, full hydraulic external steering with redundant pumps and priority valve and the list just keeps going and going....
Really don't want to sell it as I have put so much time and money in it but it looks like I'll be moving to the UK and it won't be able to be imported. I haven't come up with an actual figure or exact time frame but reality is I want it to go to someone who will appreciate what it is and enjoy it. If it something you'd be interested in let me know.
beautiful boat, what engines and drives?