Want to buy all marine ecms

Notices

Want to buy all marine ecms

Old 06-06-2020, 12:36 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Want to buy all marine ecms

If you have a dead ecm and or was told its dead feel free to let me buy it. I really do not care what you heard about your ecm being totally dead and not fixable cause I most likely can fix it including the micro processor.

Will add --- There is the ecms that can not be fix -- holes in the circuit board and or a burned layer or 2 in the circuit board. Also ecm s in a fire and ecms that have been internally wet for weeks and on for timeframes. I do not want those nor most of the time they are not fixable.

Let me know what you have and even if your ecm is good, I can test it to verify all that openly and willing to buy. I need ecms - Mercruiser - merc racing - Mercury outboards ECM / PCM 555, also MEFI ecms and E controls for all marine engines.

Last edited by BUP; 06-06-2020 at 12:41 AM.
Old 06-06-2020, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
Default ECM fix ?

Long shot ,do u perform any work on automotive ECMs?,I have a 2012 dodge 6.7l diesel ecm that #6 injector driver or circuit is not functioning, was told this from dodge dealer.if u can repair or have any info of who does can u call or text me 920 716 6142 Dave thanks
Old 06-06-2020, 12:25 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

This is the fields (ecm ) and injectors I am going to advance in and hope to become a true expert in those 2 fields. I am pretty darn solid on the marine fuel injector side since I have done that for 15 years now and continue to as well.

My plan is to become a testing and repair place for ALL ecms but the auto side there is too many used ones out there at times to justify a cost for repair. Diesel ecm repair is in high demand so I have been training on that as well. Plus I keep buying the equipment to keep on moving forward.

I am at the point I can remove the Micro processors on the marine ecms without issues. Corrosion under the MP seems to be the issue a lot of the times in which voids the repair. I am finding this more and more on the marine apps.

Last edited by BUP; 06-06-2020 at 12:29 PM.
Old 06-08-2020, 09:23 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

How much are you offering for a cabinet full of them
Old 08-26-2023, 03:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default have 2 for you

Hey BUP...Im in the process of upgrading so have 2 perfectly fine working MEFI 1s w harness tuned for M1 prochargers on 502 mag mpis,,something would be nice to put towards this new conversion $$$$$!! Thanks lmk before Mike sells you all of his...lol

Sean
Cleary Motorsports
las vegas nv
[email protected]
The following users liked this post:
articfriends (09-01-2023)