Notices

wanted trim pump

Old 06-18-2020, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 1 Post
Default wanted trim pump

Looking for one of the old prestolite square reservoir pumps. Need one of the trs pumps to match the ones I currently have.

Thanks
Old 06-19-2020, 07:17 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I may have one but the solenoid needs to be replaced. Let me see if I can dig it out this weekend and test it.
Old 06-19-2020, 09:46 AM
Registered

Thanks.
Old 06-26-2020, 08:33 PM
Registered

Sorry it took a while to get this posted. I couldn’t test it because the positive post on the solenoid is broken off. I pulled it apart and all of the o rings and seals looked good. All of the threads on the manifold block are perfect condition. While I had it apart I hit it with a few coats of phantom black. The wire harness is in good shape. There is a nick in the green wire insulation but the wire is good.

If this is what you are looking for, I can either order a solenoid and test it, or you can have it for $50 plus the ride as is

Old 07-01-2020, 10:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by standingBuffalo
Sorry it took a while to get this posted. I couldn’t test it because the positive post on the solenoid is broken off. I pulled it apart and all of the o rings and seals looked good. All of the threads on the manifold block are perfect condition. While I had it apart I hit it with a few coats of phantom black. The wire harness is in good shape. There is a nick in the green wire insulation but the wire is good.

If this is what you are looking for, I can either order a solenoid and test it, or you can have it for $50 plus the ride as is

Same here have been busy with family stuff.

is this one of the pumps with the lockouts? If not ill take it. Just let me know the cost and I can either venmo or PayPal ya. Pm me for address when your ready.

I actually got mine back together and works. Ended up being one of my brand new lines was collapsing on the down cycle.

Old 07-02-2020, 04:21 PM
Registered

How can you tell if has the lockouts? Is that internal to the pump housing or is that part of the valve housing below the tank assembly? I know very little about these prestolite pumps.

I was hoping to get $50 for it to get it off the shelf. I don't have a need for it