Sickest Warlock Ever!!! >

Sickest Warlock Ever!!!

Notices

Sickest Warlock Ever!!!

Old 09-06-2006, 09:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Sickest Warlock Ever!!!

Just to set the record straight I am quite sure the boat would have run like a "teard" (I am assuming he meant turd???) with the set up that I received by Terry. As wrong as he had it, I never bad mouthed his poor work to anyone, including his employer, Warlock. The first thing that I did was take the Mercury 500 EFI's out and put them in the F2 Phantom and put in twin Mercury SC 1000's in the Cat. I took the boat to CK Motorsports to have "everything" in the boat rigged "right", no expense spared; we took it down to a bare hull. When completed the boat ran out of props at 120 mph the first time out. We re-rigged everything that Terry did, had the bottom blue printed and the boat runs flat and level in excess of 130mph. True to Warlock, the boat handles rough water great. The boat successfully campaigned in P1 and took the championship. The boat was geared to run 120 mph for the P1 class, and could easily reach speeds of over 140 mph with simple changes in props and gears which we are doing at this time. Terry, if your beef is with Warlock for not paying you for shoddy work, don't bash my boat, take it up with them. The only reason we are selling the boat is we have retired from racing and started running poker runs in our 46' Rough Rider. If anyone has any serious questions regarding this boat please contact me ([email protected]) and I can supply you with all documentation of the work that was done. Bob Eubanks
Old 09-06-2006, 10:34 AM
Registered

In response about Twisted Styx cat, First of all Terry you should learn to spell correctly! It is Bob Eubanks and turd which you seem to be one, putting it nicely. I have seen this boat from day one at my house in my drive way, Terry you dont know what the f### your talking about, have you been in the boat or driven it? I didnt think so. For someone bashing a winning boat and a champion racer, tell everyone your racing history. Are you a mechanic or a parts changer? From what I have heard your not a good at either one! Eubanks has raced all types of boats with his wife Teresa Factory 1 , Factory 2 and P class and has the Flags and Trophies to prove it ! As for you putting # 6s on his boat you are full of chit, Bob built this boat from day one, part by part. I know because I talked to Bob 2 to 3 times a day while he worked on his boat. He helped us build and rig our P-4 boat and it was a winner also! Terry if your going to bash someone, bash Warlock! The Eubanks are fine and very honest people and the name is known by Racers everywhere. In closing keep your dam mouth shut unless you are making a true statement about anything to do with race boats !
James Glover P4-20 Team Undecided
Kissimmee , Florida
Old 09-06-2006, 01:13 PM
Registered

I do not normally read this chit on the Internet, since I do not have the time. I am 2 time World Champion / OPA Champion / GLSCS Champion / High Points Champion w/GLSCS / SBI APBA World Champion, I am Ed Smith P1-29, Owner & Driver of Traffic Light Offshore Racing. I have chased that boat for 1 year and all I did was stare at the transom of that boat, so I know for a fact the boat is NOT a turd.

As for Bob & Theresa Eubanks, they are both outstanding racers and people of their word and they are close and personal friends of mine.

I do not do this computer thing my secretary Julie is doing this for me. If you have any questions please call me at 810-329-2908

Ed Smith
Owner/Driver
"Traffic Light Offshore Racing P1-29"
2005 World Champion SBI/APBA
OPA Champions
GLSCS Champions
High Point Champions in GLSCS
Leader in P1 for High Points in OPA
Old 09-07-2006, 08:06 AM
Registered

Re: Sickest Warlock Ever!!!

MR. Ubanks I have a question about your boat. The paint job looks great but why did you paint the boat to look like the P4-45 Simons Phantom race boat?
Lloyd
Old 09-07-2006, 05:24 PM
Registered

Robert and Lloyd, at least we were not "undecided" and had to give our boat two paint jobs. I don't know about you girls, but for some reason that paint job seemed to match other things in the drive way as well as some shirts I had hanging around in the closet. You girls know how important it is to have the whole matching outfit and accessories! We'll be there for dinner at the Kissimmee Steak House at 7:00 PM, make sure you shave your legs and look pretty for me.
Old 09-07-2006, 05:35 PM
Registered

gotime34, Thanks for the compliment on our 36' Warlock. I guess I let Terry's comment piss me off as I spent alot of time and effort into setting up that boat. After the total rerig that was done at CK Motorsports the boat absolutely flies. I am no longer interested in racing so we have installed new Stellings Stand-off boxes and are re-ratioing the drives, and propping the boat for 140 mph, which is all the faster I personally want to go. We are also removing the canopy, which is bolt on (this takes about 6 hours) to set it up as a four seat pleasure boat with a half windshield. The canopy and roll bar will stay complete so that it could be reinstalled if someone chose to do so later.
Old 09-07-2006, 09:00 PM
Registered

Bob glad you made it here for dinner,im sorry i didnt shave.I left my razor at your house last time I was there.By the way I never have said anything about your dresses and high heels in public or on any forum! If you want to cross dress thats fine with me,the only reason i had a skirt on was your birthday wish and you are a old fart with twisted ideas about your sex gender.As for our paint job there was a sale a homo depot thank god they were Gator and Seminole colors.Had a great time at dinner and HAPPY B DAY you old over the road Buckeye!Your right high heels hurt get size 13 and half next time my back is killing me.
James and Lloyd
Old 09-08-2006, 10:45 AM
Registered

Bob ,that would be an awesome poker run boat!
had any bites on her yet?
Old 09-08-2006, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Eubanks
gotime34, Thanks for the compliment on our 36' Warlock. I guess I let Terry's comment piss me off as I spent alot of time and effort into setting up that boat. After the total rerig that was done at CK Motorsports the boat absolutely flies. I am no longer interested in racing so we have installed new Stellings Stand-off boxes and are re-ratioing the drives, and propping the boat for 140 mph, which is all the faster I personally want to go. We are also removing the canopy, which is bolt on (this takes about 6 hours) to set it up as a four seat pleasure boat with a half windshield. The canopy and roll bar will stay complete so that it could be reinstalled if someone chose to do so later.
Bob, I was hoping to talk to the owner of this great boat. I am the proud owner of the sister boat to this boat. According to the current owner of Warlock, there were only two of the RXT's made. Mine was built for Bruce Jennings who was a Previous owner of Warlock in the early-mid 90's. We absolutely love this boat. Ours is rigged with JC Performance 800's and SSM #IV's with B&M Two Speed Trannies. Our boat is currently set up how you are planning to set up yours...It is a four seat pleasure cockpit with full wrap around windshield and no canopy. The boat rides incredible, even offshore where we do much of our boating. We have not gotten the boat up to full speed yet since this is our first Cat and are still getting used to it...but at 5300 RPM's we ran 112 on GPS (17X31's). We will run full speed before the end of the season. What other mods have you done to the boat as far as increasing speed, just out of curiosity. I'll post some pics of our boat as soon as soon as I resize them. It would be great to run these boats together someday.
Matt Montineri
Old 08-15-2008, 07:38 AM
Registered

Anyone know what has become of this boat? Doing some seachs it appears Twisted Styx racing no longer exists...

Quick Reply: Sickest Warlock Ever!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.