Warlock 25 sxt width? >

Warlock 25 sxt width?

Notices

Warlock 25 sxt width?

Old 07-15-2013, 12:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warlock 25 sxt width?

Needing some specs here guys. Wanting a new powerboat and looking at a 25 sxt. What is the overall width? Checking to see if it might fit in my slip. And trying to decide if a cat is worth it if not. Thanks!
Old 07-15-2013, 02:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by benward
Needing some specs here guys. Wanting a new powerboat and looking at a 25 sxt. What is the overall width? Checking to see if it might fit in my slip. And trying to decide if a cat is worth it if not. Thanks!
Just buy it and get your nieghbors dock repair guy that was supposed to be there two weeks ago to fix it!!!!!!!
Old 07-15-2013, 02:35 PM
Registered

Whats up buddy. I figured you would be on this forum. I found a Warlock hull only, pretty cheap but I cant find any specs on these boats anywhere. Also have you ever heard of the engine builder Ron Sporl?
Old 07-15-2013, 04:45 PM
Registered

I am of no help on specs on warlocks.

I have heard of the guy. Isn't he in Bessemer? I can't remember who was telling me about the guy but he is just accross town and have actually been wanting to check it out. I've never seen any of his work tho. Nor good or bad....
Old 07-15-2013, 10:34 PM
Fast Singles Club
Gold Member

Received 387 Likes on 156 Posts

Trailer and boat will fit thru an 8' wide garage door . I don't know the exact width of the boat but will get you that info as soon as I can . Ron Sporl has a pretty damn good reputation from what I gather on here .
Old 07-16-2013, 07:55 AM
Registered

Crainehillfast, yes he is in Mccalla. Somebody told me he was originally from NOA and was really good. He has a Warlock hull for sale but its gonna need more work than I have time for.

Thedeep, thanks for info. And if you can get an exact measurement that would be awesome. How do you like about your 25 sxt?