Warlock Info

Notices

Warlock Info

Old 07-30-2016, 11:56 AM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Warlock Info

I know that there was alot of name changes for Warlock and even owners. Is there anyone around that really knows these boats very well from 1990 thru 2000's I know mid 2000's they were made here and there with some years not any built. 2010 was their last year models built for good it seems.

What happened to all their molds ? Especially the World class molds ?

One brand that was NEVER around my area at all. Have seen about a handful in person but never driven or worked on nor stepped into one.

Who would be a so called expert to talk to about these Warlocks thru out the years.

THANKS
Old 07-31-2016, 05:36 PM
BUP
Banned

http://madisonbayholdings.com/welcom...tor-relations/

So is this a Carter R. company or he works for them or something like that ?
Old 08-01-2016, 08:23 PM
VIP Member
Platinum Member

Received 75 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by BUP
http://madisonbayholdings.com/welcom...tor-relations/

So is this a Carter R. company or he works for them or something like that ?
That site/article is about 10 years old. Madison Bay Holdings has nothing to do with Warlock anymore. I inquired about sponsoring our race boat and the CEO got back to me today: "I have no involvement with Warlock Power Boats as they ceased operations several years ago."
Old 08-02-2016, 02:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Carter was the primary shareholder and president when I bought mine in 2003. When the market when tits up, they stayed in business with there limousine conversion business..Guessing Carter declared bankrupcy with Warlock around 2010 and their assets purchased by MBH. I've often wondered what happened to the molds, and the people?
Old 08-02-2016, 02:15 PM
Registered

There are two guys from Warlock that have posted in the past on the Warlock Facebook page...you might try there?
Old 08-02-2016, 02:26 PM
Registered

Some interesting discussions here from 2015: http://www.riverdavesplace.com/forum.../t-141379.html
Old 08-02-2016, 02:45 PM
BUP
Banned

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/c...rld-class.html

and I guess another one to ask.

It seems they were all over the map from early 1990s and up, Warlock, Ultimate, Ulimate Warlock, Team Warlock, Warlock, Then some Limo company and so on.
Old 11-19-2016, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I have some manufacurer -retailer data from the '90's i will pull it out of the cabinet this weekend and send out what i have to ya
Old 11-22-2016, 12:38 PM
Registered

Received 66 Likes on 38 Posts

I have a neat old 24' Cat deck boat that that I've really grown fond of that has a Warlock hull. It was manufactured in 1995 by Charloma Plastics out of Cherryvale KS. Those molds were supposedly sold to Virage, a short lived company and then acquired by Shockwave. I think Shockwave is out of business also. Charloma is still in business, and it was through an ex employee that I got this info. They also had 28' cat molds from Warlock, but never built anything, but Shockwave may have. My boat is called a Patriot 240 Clipper. It has a single step and virtually no wood (which you would expect coming from a plastics company). I bought the boat years ago because I thought it was cool little lake hot rod and it just sat inside at work and one day I just started tinkering with it; an hour at a time X 200!! Now its done except for new vinyl..... just need to find a good upholstery shop and I will splash it in 2017.
Old 11-22-2016, 01:49 PM
BUP
Banned

Originally Posted by airjunky
I have some manufacurer -retailer data from the '90's i will pull it out of the cabinet this weekend and send out what i have to ya
Jim THANKS let me know and again thank you for your time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.