Warlock World Class Exhaust

Notices

Warlock World Class Exhaust

Old 03-06-2018, 04:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Warlock World Class Exhaust

I am new to this forum.

I have a 2011 Warlock 29" World Class with a 496 / Bravo 1 out drive. ( and yes it is a 2011, it is probably one of the very last boats they made )

The exhaust is through the transom, at or just above the water line. Somewhere internally there are "flaps" that prevent water from backing up in to the engine. These flaps are supposedly an Eddies Marine product. They were contacted and stated we had to take them apart to actually see if they are Eddies. I am trying to find out more before we tear in to the exhaust. Everything functions fine, at idle you can hear these "flaps" clanking and banging open and closed. As soon as you accelerate, the noise disappears. I have several boat savvy service people that work on the boat, they all are leery about dismantling the exhaust with out reassurance parts, or the proper parts are available?

Anybody help us? Any information would be great.

Thank you.