SCOPE Website

Old 01-26-2007, 02:48 PM
  #11  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
PhantomChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Bell Canyon, CA
Posts: 12,756
Default Re: SCOPE Website

Originally Posted by thisistank View Post
Nort, I thought this Duffy was a little more your speed. But I heard you broke the drive on it too!!
Like usual....you heard wrong. You see Tanko, you use the right tool for the right job. If you're taking your mom for a cruise through the harbor for lunch, you use a Duffy or a Cigarette. If you want to go in the open ocean and pound some waves to Santa Barbara, you use a Formula. If you wanna entertain some friends and have cocktails on the way to Catalina, you use a Sunseeker. Don't hate the player....hate the game!
PhantomChaos is offline  
Old 01-26-2007, 07:14 PM
  #12  
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
Posts: 11,770
Default Re: SCOPE Website

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos View Post
Like usual....you heard wrong. You see Tanko, you use the right tool for the right job. If you're taking your mom for a cruise through the harbor for lunch, you use a Duffy or a Cigarette. If you want to go in the open ocean and pound some waves to Santa Barbara, you use a Formula. If you wanna entertain some friends and have cocktails on the way to Catalina, you use a Sunseeker. Don't hate the player....hate the game!
Kid, you just take away your credability when you compare a Cig to the Foamula. Everyone knows a Cig will walk away from the Foamula when the water gets snotty...Of course this is assuming your drives dont break from poor throttling or your interior doesn't fall apart from poor build quality.
thisistank is offline  
Old 01-27-2007, 12:41 PM
  #13  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
PhantomChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Bell Canyon, CA
Posts: 12,756
Default Re: SCOPE Website

Originally Posted by thisistank View Post
Kid, you just take away your credability when you compare a Cig to the Foamula. Everyone knows a Cig will walk away from the Foamula when the water gets snotty...Of course this is assuming your drives dont break from poor throttling or your interior doesn't fall apart from poor build quality.

Walk away? Ha ! That is so cute! Power both boats the same, run any water and the Formula is King. Of course, the the Cig's interior will be fine.....IT DOESN'T HAVE ONE! That is....unless you call a vinyl pillow with a rust ice chest and "interior".
PhantomChaos is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 01:10 PM
  #14  
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
Posts: 11,770
Default Re: SCOPE Website

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos View Post
Walk away? Ha ! That is so cute! Power both boats the same, run any water and the Formula is King. Of course, the the Cig's interior will be fine.....IT DOESN'T HAVE ONE! That is....unless you call a vinyl pillow with a rust ice chest and "interior".
You sure are getting grumpy in your old age Nort. Or is it that you see your boating time is coming to a rapid end, due to other "circumstances"??
thisistank is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 05:24 PM
  #15  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
PhantomChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Bell Canyon, CA
Posts: 12,756
Default Re: SCOPE Website

Originally Posted by thisistank View Post
You sure are getting grumpy in your old age Nort. Or is it that you see your boating time is coming to a rapid end, due to other "circumstances"??
LOL.....I'm never grumpy sport! My boating time is about to double....
PhantomChaos is offline  
Old 01-28-2007, 07:22 PM
  #16  
Registered
 
thisistank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Channel Islands, So. Cal.
Posts: 11,770
Default Re: SCOPE Website

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos View Post
LOL.....I'm never grumpy sport! My boating time is about to double....
Yeeeeeeeeeea, we'll see about that one.
thisistank is offline  
Old 01-29-2007, 12:24 AM
  #17  
Registered
Thread Starter
 
PhantomChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Bell Canyon, CA
Posts: 12,756
Default Re: SCOPE Website

Originally Posted by thisistank View Post
Yeeeeeeeeeea, we'll see about that one.


What ever it is........I'm pretty dang sure it will be 2-3 times what you go out. (hours that is) Silly Cigs break all the time!
PhantomChaos is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Anarchy Powerboats
General Boating Discussion
2
12-05-2006 09:43 PM
bgchuby
General Boating Discussion
0
03-15-2004 10:45 AM
rick32
General Boating Discussion
36
09-10-2002 05:06 PM
36 SKATER
General Boating Discussion
3
09-03-2002 10:45 AM
rick32
General Boating Discussion
24
01-24-2002 09:03 AM

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Quick Reply: SCOPE Website


OSO Sponsor
OSO Advertiser
OSO Advertiser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.

OSO Advertiser