Lake Pend Oreille Fun Run? >

Lake Pend Oreille Fun Run?

Notices

Lake Pend Oreille Fun Run?

Old 10-06-2020, 03:47 PM
Registered

Received 1,285 Likes on 474 Posts

Originally Posted by NWfreerider
Just did a short weekend trip there looking at property and my friend who lives on the river in Laclede wanted to run his 340 MTI. Soooooo... we bent the speed limit slightly and did a nice 70+ mile run down and back on the river and out on the lake until the water got very nasty. Awesome ripping with no boats on the water!!!
I’m just across the river and a little west of Laclede. We bought a lot on the river a few years ago and are building on it this spring. If you find something you like, don’t hesitate to tie it up. We get emails and handwritten letters 4 or 5 times a year asking about buying the place. We have awesome neighbors and plan to spend the summers there long term. Have fun.
Old 10-06-2020, 07:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 67 Posts

I have a backup offer on a lot in Laclede but it is a long shot. I will be jumping on the right lot or house when it comes on the market for sure!!
Old 10-26-2020, 01:08 PM
Registered

Received 41 Likes on 16 Posts
Thumbs up Lake Ponderay poker/fun run

I'm in Nine Mile Falls about an hour and a half away I would be willing to help. I know a couple of friends with businesses that might want in also. PM me for my number
Old 10-26-2020, 05:01 PM
Registered

Sounds good.

I see you got an early dose of winter a couple days ago.
The following 2 users liked this post by hoodoo:
Hoewacker (10-26-2020), LPM (10-28-2020)
Old 10-27-2020, 10:46 AM
Registered

Received 2,970 Likes on 981 Posts

I see there's some interest in a proposed poker run on Pend Orielle over on Riverdaves place. I bet you could get a decent amount of people from over there to head up and participate in a run. Like I said, I'd like to drag the Cig up there and do a run if it comes together.
The following 2 users liked this post by thisistank:
87MirageIntruder (10-27-2020), LPM (10-28-2020)
Old 10-27-2020, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 302 Likes on 156 Posts

I was planning on vacationing over there later next summer anyways so a fun run or poker run would be great! The NW needs more of these type events. Driving to Havasu is an awesome trip but man that's a drive for some of us. I think the Chelan poker run will be July 10th.
The following 3 users liked this post by 87MirageIntruder:
hoodoo (10-27-2020), LPM (10-28-2020), thisistank (10-27-2020)
Old 10-28-2020, 01:01 PM
LPM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Boy did we ever! I personally got 6-8" of snow at the house!. The issue we had is the trees. They havent lost their leaves yet and the snow was wet and heavy. We had several trees lose limbs as did the neighbors. I spent most of the day last saturday removing some huge limbs from the neighbors yard and some that fell on his house.
Old 10-29-2020, 09:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LPM
Boy did we ever! I personally got 6-8" of snow at the house!. The issue we had is the trees. They havent lost their leaves yet and the snow was wet and heavy. We had several trees lose limbs as did the neighbors. I spent most of the day last saturday removing some huge limbs from the neighbors yard and some that fell on his house.
See, hearing stuff like this just makes me want to stay in Ca. and deal with the horrendous politics. I no likey the cold.
Old 10-29-2020, 04:42 PM
Registered

Tank, you might be spoiled with the weather in SoCal. I have friends in the ag business scattered from Oxnard all the way up to Macdoel.
They all complain about the politics but can’t really do what they do anywhere else.
I bounce between Fl and Idaho so I’m usually too hot or too cold. One guy I do business with has a ranch in McArthur Ca and he tells me he good with working outside until it gets below 25. lol.
I haven’t seen 25 in SW FL in a loooong time. But the summer heat and humidity in Fl makes you not want to leave the AC. I’m not convinced winters in Idaho are worse than summers in Fl. But then I haven’t been up there much in winter.

Side note.... 90%+ people I know in Idaho are from California.
North Idaho is particularly heavy with retired Ca. Law Enforcement.
Old 10-30-2020, 12:00 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by hoodoo
Tank, you might be spoiled with the weather in SoCal. I have friends in the ag business scattered from Oxnard all the way up to Macdoel.
They all complain about the politics but can’t really do what they do anywhere else.
I bounce between Fl and Idaho so I’m usually too hot or too cold. One guy I do business with has a ranch in McArthur Ca and he tells me he good with working outside until it gets below 25. lol.
I haven’t seen 25 in SW FL in a loooong time. But the summer heat and humidity in Fl makes you not want to leave the AC. I’m not convinced winters in Idaho are worse than summers in Fl. But then I haven’t been up there much in winter.

Side note.... 90%+ people I know in Idaho are from California.
North Idaho is particularly heavy with retired Ca. Law Enforcement.
That's funny. We're on the beach in Oxnard. Little secret spot not known by many so it's not stupid like every other beach in So. Cal.

It's always the one thing keeping people from leaving. You just can't find the weather like in So. Cal anywhere else in the US. I'm one of them. I don't like extreme weather. Over 100 under 60 and I"m out. LOL But we do love vacationing in N. Idaho in the summer and S. Florida in the winter. You have the perfect set up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.